Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! As you know, I live in Beijing and recently, after becoming a new Chi owner, I have been able to find all kinds of goodies in the stores here!
I have been reading how expensive it is in the USA and UK to find clothes and stuff for your dogs, and I was wondering if any of you would be interested in me finding out how much it would cost to send stuff to you from here? There is a huge range of adorable clothing here (alot of people commented on the Bee outfit that Poppy is wearing in my latest pics) and that is just one of many lovely things available.I recently found a cute bunny outfit and there are coats, sweaters, even little party dresses and boots! Poppy is still too tiny for alot of them, but boy when she grows, she will have quite a wardrobe!
If enough people are interested, I will photograph some of the merchandise along with prices...let me know :)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I'd be interested in seeing some stuff and the prices for it! It really is expensive for stuff over here. :roll:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry I havent been keeping up with this post!
I plan to try to make a pictorial catalogue of all the great stuff thats available here and then whoever wants something can get in touch with me...watch this space!! :D

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Christopher, Pet london is good but is very expensive, my friend shops there a lot for her chis and maltese.I make my own clothes for the girls.

·
Registered
506 Posts
hi everyone.
i would also love to see the clothes aswell.
i try to make my dogs their own but most clothes are a lot better than what i can make.
i love the costumes aswell. would love to get my pups some.
jemma, vixen and beni
:cat:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts