Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are probably getting min pin by her coloring. :) She looks Chi to me. No way to tell if she's mixed without DNA test. She's adorable!!

·
Registered
609 Posts
She looks all chi to me. I had family with min pins and they have a different body, head, ears, ect. She just has the black and rust coloring, thats all. I love her little underbite by the way..My Lexi has a little underbite too lol

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I agree with everyone else. She looks pure Chi to me but it's probably her coloring especially around her face that is throwing people off. She is adorable. :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have a min pin mixed with doxi and he is way bigger then four pounds lol. He is about 15-20 pounds and not shaped at all like a chi. Your little princess looks all chi to me.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Probably between her color & her floppy ears they assume mix? A lot of people recognize the Chi by their erect ears. :) Some don't realise sometimes they flop.... Cutie regardless!

·
Registered
2 Posts
She looks like my Susie's twin! So cute! People ask me all the time if he's minpin mixed. Like others have said, I think it's the Black and Tan coloring and that's all.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

1 - 13 of 13 Posts