Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! :wave: I was wondering maybe after a period of time you could delete the old chi of the month winners and contest post threads, 'cause I know it get's pretty confusing to me when I go in there and have to figure out what's going on and what contest is what...:D

Maybe you could make a "hall of fame" or "winners circle" forum for all of the past winners of chi of the month...

Just a thought. :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey, sorry about that, I didn't see where Toylittlehorse had already posted on that subject.... :oops:

·
Registered
100 Posts
hi, no probs about the double posting! :D we have started "pruning" chi of the month ie, deleteing the older threads, and there is an original hall of fame in the msn photo album, but its not bin updated, i realy needed to get on to updating and presentig the hall of fame as an actualy webpage as opposed to just a msn photo albums.
i really need to get my butinto gear tho lol!, as i definetly agree that itd wud be great to havea hall of fame for all the winners
mia
x

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok cool! I didn't know that there was a hall of fame site already...hmm the things that I learn! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts