Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so how are your pups doing with potty training??????

austin is doing really well he askes to go out he stills has some accidents only peepee but its mainly my fault when i dont see him

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Lil' roo aims for the paper (especially sports articles lol) but tends to positions himself on the paper and his butt off of the paper! lol that helped me pick his name. I was leaning towards Romeo (roo) Leo or Jayden and 1st I found 2 babies in the paper called jayden and I was like omg romeo you pee'd near jayden. and then he pissled near the horoscopes (LEO) and then on the back page it had an article about football's wayne rooney but it just had ROO in capital letters and thats what he gets called for short of Romeo... so we said ROMEO!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Hershey is learning. He still has poop accidents, but is doing fairly well with the peeing. It's a work in progress. He likes best to poop near the cats' litter box and on our bedroom carpet, he just hasn't got that he needs to hit the wee pads with the poop. :roll:

I'm feeling good about it though. He will learn well eventually, I think. :)

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LuvMyChi said:
Hershey is learning. He still has poop accidents, but is doing fairly well with the peeing. It's a work in progress. He likes best to poop near the cats' litter box and on our bedroom carpet, he just hasn't got that he needs to hit the wee pads with the poop. :roll:

I'm feeling good about it though. He will learn well eventually, I think. :)
austin does the same thing next to the litter box i think they wanna use it they think they are cats !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts