Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi again everyone...

My husband and I have two pets already...
a kitten (8 mos) (Calico) she is a female
and puppy ( almost 4 mos) (American Eskimo) he is a male.

Will it be ok to get another puppy? (Chihuahua) going to get a female

Andrew (eskie) and Aries (kitty) favor my husband... and this chi is for me.. so I dunno if they will make a difference. ??

Please let me know of any advice you may have. Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
ccChi personality

As long as you are getting a puppy you should be okay. Adult chi's that have never been around other dogs will only get along with other Chi's (don't ask how they tell the difference, I don't know) But puppies that are raised with other animals get along fine with them. My Spike will accept cats and chihuahuas, Nothing Else. My Buffy, who I got from my mother will accept all dogs but not cats. It all depends on what they got used to as puppies. So get a chi to go with your other pets........as long as you don't get an adult. And I think you will find that your Chi is Yours and Only Yours. Chi's have a tendency to become attached to one person and one person only and that attachment is unbreakable and utterly perfect. I might say MY Spike but he's really my husbands Chi and though my Buffy is mine, she still wishes my Mother lived with us, because my mother was Her mother.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am sooooo excited. :D

I am going to see her tommorrow (thursday)

I plan on taking pictures so if i can load them up here I will :)

I hope its a match :D :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts