Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used this? It looks great to bike, carry, car etc and I have two chis with a total weight of 14lbs.

This is all Mel's fault as I do not have a bag and she has inspired me with summer coming.

Amazon's rating are not that great but some others sites are hence I am asking here:

Amazon.com: Pet Gear Pet Bike Basket 3-in-1 Car Seat / Carrier / Bike Basket for cats and dogs up to 16-pounds, Black: Pet Supplies

Pet Gear Pet Bike Baske/Carrier 3-in-1, Large - SportsAuthority.com

Dog and Pet Gear Bike Carrier 3-in-1

The Ultimate Traveler

The 3-In-1 Bike Basket is the most convenient way to travel with your small pet.
The sleek design and color options offer something for everyone. You can carry it over your shoulder while you shop. You can secure it with the seat belt in your car for a safe trip to the vet.

You can take it on the plane while on vacation. Now it comes with a free universal bike adaptor to use as a bike basket on a pleasure ride through the park.

(Small) measures
14”L x 10”W x 9”H and is made for pets up to 12 lbs.

(Large) measures 15.5”L x 11.5”W x 11.5”H and is made for pets up to 16 lbs.

·
Banned
37 Posts
my mom uses this for her miniature pinscher/pomeranian mix whenever she goes out on the motorcycle. spackle loves riding on the motorcycle and even has saftey goggles LOL. but yes this product is amazing!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts