Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One of my coworkers asked me tonight if I wanted another chihuahua. I said no, because I live an apartment and can only have two dogs. One of her friend's family is being deported tomorrow, and they were planning on leaving their very young chi puppy behind. She said they planned on leaving the puppy in the house, and not take it to a shelter. That broke my heart to hear that! They were going to leave it to die. Anyways, my coworker is going to take the puppy but she can't keep it for long, as she lives with her parents and they said No.

I wish I could take the puppy, but I live in a tiny apartment and couldn't possibly have another dog. I thought I would come here on the chance that someone could take him. The puppy is located here in Eugene, Oregon. I don't have a lot of details on him now, but my coworker will send me pictures tonight and I will post them here. If someone could take him, maybe we could find a way to get him to you. I just hope the puppy finds a home. Is there anyone here who might take him?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Awwww.. if I had a house and could afford a 3rd, I would SO take him, I'm in Salem. I will ask around and see if anyone can take him, do you have any pics?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Post some pics and I'll ask around! :)

If you can't find something there, I know I would be able to find a home here for sure. I can always take him from you and hold him til I find a home, which will be max a week. Just let me know if you need any help.. :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
OMG! What kind of people are they! Who does that!?!? Have you contacted your local Chihuahua rescue?

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know if Oregon has a chihuahua rescue.. I was looking for a rescue when I was searching for a 2nd chi and I couldn't find one. I haven't heard back from my coworker, so maybe they found the pup a home..

·
Registered
894 Posts
We have a local rescue called Hope's Haven that is amazing here. A Chi puppy would find a home SUPER quick there! They have quite a few Chis currently as well. They take pretty much every breed, and have a huge variety, but specialize in Husky/Malamute breeds.

·
Registered
265 Posts

Hello Missy:
You are a Good hearted person!!!!!
Thanks to you hopefully the dog has a
good/forever home now and a chance at life!!!!!!
How Wonderful!!!!!!!!!! HUGS!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts