Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chihuahua related?

Aren't the topics supposed to be about Chihuahuas? Or at least Chihuahua related? I know people like to post about their dogs, but is this the place to post about other breeds?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
It is a chi website geared toward the chi breed, but people have other breeds along with their chis and like to share. I love all animals and love to see/hear about all animals. I don't think it would be right or fair to exclude any animal that lives with chis. It just broadens the scope of many chis lives and how they get along. With this site being dedicated to the chi, most members can get a detailed answer to a specific question about a chi; that's the great thing about this forum.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Chihuahua related?

I am understanding of the posts which include other breeds along with our Chihuahuas. Was more asking about the instances in which people create a new topic specifically about the different breed. I am on here because I want to hear about our Chis.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Momofmany did post in the "other breeds" section of the forum so you should know when you look that it's highly unlikely you will be looking at a Chihuahua. If you don't want to see "other breeds" don't look in that section.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
People are allowed to post in "other pets "that's why we have it on the forum.Most of us love seeing peoples other pets as well.As above don't go to" other pets "if you don't want to see them it's your choice .

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I read it from the "unread" section on the iPhone app. I wasn't even aware that it said what section stuff was posted in. I didn't know we had an other pets section. Sorry, it was just an honest question.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Yes it is a huge forum, you are posting in the "general chat" section which can be about anything doesnt even have to be pet related. The majority of the forum is about Chis...Chi pictures, chi question, chi health, etc... then we have other sections like for photo contests (chi related) and then if you drop down towards the bottom of the forum you will see "other pets", "general chat", etc... ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts