Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont you just love it when you look at your Chi and s/he is sleeping in the most awkward but cute way?..Everyone post up your sleeping chis! :sleepy2:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Here is one of her first night with us, she was half the size she is now then, sleeping like a baby :)

I dont have any pictures of this yet---but picture this :) .... Carrera sleeps with us at night, but about 10 minutes after she falls asleep she gets too hot so then she peeks her nose out, then 2 minutes later shes still hot so then she'll put her head out, then of course 2 minutes later shes still not comfortable so half her body is out---then before you know it her whole body is comepletely out---it never fails, she does it every time!
by the way cute pic!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww...............Dexter is adorable in his funny sleeping position.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
lol this is a good idea, ill get mine from my phone when i get home and post!! they all look so cute..dexter LOL how!? LOLOLOL!!!!xxx

3,132 Posts
Very Cute you guys! :)

Here is Bailey the first or second night we had him... I am thinking the first. Can't remember, I am sick right now with a fever & major fogbrain! Yes, I know you have all seen it before.... LOL

I can't get over how tiny he was.... my lil baby is growin up fast! *sighs* :)

That's all I have for now... lol :D

·
Registered
354 Posts
Aww thats so cute!
Heres a kind of awkward one of Riley

and Riley and my boyfriend ALWAYS fall asleep together, I have about 5 different pictures of them cuddled up together fast asleep lol.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys!
carrera so innocent and cute! :] it's so silly when they act like puppies! :]
bailey lol you and ur HUGGGEEE pics
Riley, awwww!!! :) they both look so peaceful sleeping
PinkGlitterybunny, cant wait to see them! ^_^

3,132 Posts
I can't help it... I don't know how to make them smaller! My laptop is confusing when it comes to pictures. LOL

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bailey you can always view the picture in the windows picture viewer shrink the edges with your mouse and "prnt srcn" then paste on paint or you can "open" the picture in "paint" and skew the size then "save as"...just the simple ways. the more complicated way is through photoshop ;)

chloe! i love the bed, i was thinking of getting that for my puppie, it looks so comfy since that's the position he's always sleeping in :p however i dont wanna spoil him too much ^^;

3,132 Posts
"bailey you can always view the picture in the windows picture viewer shrink the edges with your mouse and "prnt srcn" then paste on paint or you can "open" the picture in "paint" and skew the size then "save as"...just the simple ways. the more complicated way is through photoshop "

LMFAO... that sounds SIMPLE to you? Holly'sMommy gave me a much less complicated way to try, I will give that a go next time. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts