Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
wow, that is adorable! It fits Ozzy so well! How much does he weigh? Did you make it or buy it? I'm trying to find something small enough for my pup who is just over 2 pounds right now.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a fun thread!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Very cute thread! :)

Pip hates clothes of any kind so I very rarely put them on him. He goes all stiff, gives me sad eyes, and won't walk. Aww. So he only wears something briefly in cold weather when he goes outside. Whereas Roo doesn't mind at all and seems to like them on when it's cold out.

I hates dis sweater Mom! Peas donts makes me wear it!

Dis is way too big for me!

Dis is mi faverite wed sweater!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tabitha and Jerry last year at this time...
Hard to believe how much they have grown up. They were 10 months old :)

Tabitha

Helloooooo in there Chi People!

Little Miss Tabitha-- before she became the Queen!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, they are all so cute!

T & J have grown up so much!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh my god he looks soooo cute in it and he's definately striking some poses...lol..Did you make it yourself or buy it?
wow, that is adorable! It fits Ozzy so well! How much does he weigh? Did you make it or buy it? I'm trying to find something small enough for my pup who is just over 2 pounds right now.
Ozzy is 2 lbs. He is wearing an XXS sweater from PetCo :)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
OOOhh AJ loves your skullls Brody, Woof!!

AJ got a fall sweater back in July.. ha ha
Ill snap a pic and post it.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Minnie and Tootsie last winter in their hand knitted (not by me.lol. sweater dresses) , they had just gotten in from the cold :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Wow, I wish it was sweater weather here....we are still in the high 80's lower 90's! BLECH! I may have some oldies of Zoey in her sweaters...I'll have to see. Right now if I put anything other than a tshirt on her she wiggles right out of it, she knows.....Great Pictures Everyone.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Lucy wears the xxs from PetCo too. I've learned quick you have to scoop up the small sizes quick because the go like wild fire.

It's still in the high 90s here, so we can only wear sweaters at night.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I don't have pics, yet! But this is a perfect thread for my question:

I've done a few measurements on him, I don't have his weight currently and I don't know his birth weight, but is there any, sort of accurate way to estimate how big he'll be by time we need sweaters? I still have a couple months or so but he's growing like a weed, I'd hate to get something nice ordered and him not even be able to use it

1 - 20 of 30 Posts