Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I make my girls sweaters from crochet but dont use a pattern, also sew them things too, just made Sully a duffle coat. :)

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My sweater pics

Here are a couple of pictures of the girls sweaters.Most people have already seen them on Hippys but for those who havent here they are. :lol:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a couple more pics

All these and the others were taken last year, i havent got a scanner or digi cam so cant put up any recent pics of the girls and their clothing yet. :cry: [/b]

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sweaters

Thats not bad for a first try, when i started i could only crochet single stitiches but just persevered and worked it out for myself. I am trying to send the picture with me and the girls taken in Ireland last year but it wont come up, ive had problems with it before , have you seen me with the girls and our red shopping trolley?

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
no i dont think i have, perhaps the files to big, thats one of the most common reason i get that stop me from posting, u must get alot of attention out an about with 3 chihuahuas, i know i wudnt be ablt to resist comin up and sayin hello
mia
x

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Up until last year we were out and about with 4 chihuahuas, but Penny rescue died february 2003.We get stopped all the time, Sully is usually in the trolley on a cushion and the babies go together in my shoulder bag, but they have swapped.The picture hubby took of us came out really good and the smae lady put it on attachment where it was huge but then it was made smaller but still have problems, can i try to send it to your email address and see what you can do with it, would that be okay?if yes can you pm me your addy, thanks.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Donna, i LOVE all the sweaters, they are adorable, you clever thing you :lol:

Mia - there is nothing wrong with yours?? at least you attempted anyway :wink: I haven't got that far.

xxxx amie xxxx

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mia Just do what i did, practice and the more you do the better you get, i make it up as i go along,lol :lol: Amie thanks :)

·
Registered
92 Posts

I bought my chihuahua a lady burd coat,would only really have it on her for photos but will be cute ones :p,its so soft,cant wait to see her in it. :)

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Awwww they are soooo cute my mom makes sweaters for my girls too.I love putting sweaters on them they look so sweet.I have seen that one picture on another group I think.... the one where they are wearing the yellow sweater and the blue sweater very cute. :)

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My mum could knit for England but sadly she past away nearly 4 years ago now.I cant knit very well so my sweaters are crocheted, do you mean the orange and yellow and the lilac and moave sweaters?

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, i lived in Hong Kong so i know the Asian weather, too clammy for sweaters.Do i know you from the singapore sites i used to go on?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts