Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
i use my digital camara, its just a cheap one but its great on webcam so so clear, its yamada or something like that.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Boogaloo said:
We use a webcam to watch the doggies while we were at work. It is always turned on during the week from about 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. central time.

http://www.boscobonz.com/webcam.htm

Anyway, our camera is Panasonic BL-C30. I'm not sure what software we use :?: (Hubby set it all up)
That's exatly what I want to do :)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
wow I have a webcam and Amanda has a digital camera that we can use as a webcam... the digital camera is a vivtar and the software is vivicam. t webcam is a IBM webcam and it has iit's own software.

I never thought about watching him all day... but then again I never leave him....

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Boogaloo said:
We use a webcam to watch the doggies while we were at work. It is always turned on during the week from about 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. central time.

http://www.boscobonz.com/webcam.htm

Anyway, our camera is Panasonic BL-C30. I'm not sure what software we use :?: (Hubby set it all up)
That is so cool! Takes all the worry out of leaving them. Great idea!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
wow i want to do that too , but i guess if i see they are bored , i would feel bad at work all day :cry:

i'll look at your dogs instead boogaloo :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
LOL, feel free to watch them. Usually its pretty boring but every now and then they will start playing and it is cute to watch.

Once, before we got Lola, Bosco looked bored so I called him and spoke to him through the answering machine...and he JUMPED out of bed and sat patiently waiting for me for EVER. I felt horrible. So I don't call them anymore. :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I have a logitech webcam and use the webcam software from CoffeeCup to "broadcast" with.

I used to have the webcam on in the office all day but OmaKitty won't let Cooper in here so he was never on it. Oma used to sit in the window on her cat tree and it was pointed at her all day.

Then, one day, my friend Greg called me from Dallas. He said "I see boobies!" and I couldn't figure out what he was talking about. After he said it a few times, he told me to check my webcam....

I was sitting at the computer and had taken a "break" from getting dressed to check email or something ... and I didn't have any clothes on the top part of my body. Somehow I had knocked the web cam and it was broadcasting a PERFECT shot of my right breast for the whole world to see. :oops:

I haven't had the guts to turn on the "Kitty Cam" ever since.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts