Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were out back playing this evening. Snapped a few pics. Kinda blurry. About the time I snapped everyone was running. :lol:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww. the chi wees look adorable in there yard. I have a fenced in backyard also and its great having it. theres one part that is chain link type and they love looking thru it for the outdoor cats that live on the other side :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Too cute! They look like they are having a blast!
Thank you!! :) They really had a blast! The neighbors were out back with friends. There were 2 dogs with them. So the Wee's were up and down the fence line trying to get their attention. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They sure look like they are having a lot of fun, they stick together don't they?:D
They were just having so much fun! They do stick together quite a bit. It's not uncommon to see at least 3, and many times all 4 huddled together napping. I've been blessed that they all get along so well. :)

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Oh T it looks like the wee ones had so much fun outside!

They are trying to figure out how to get on the trampoline because they think it looks fun!

I think Mother Nature has finally figured out that it is supposed to be Summer in Texas. It has definitely gotten hot recently. I am sitting here thinking that I might go hang out by the pool.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
awww. the chi wees look adorable in there yard. I have a fenced in backyard also and its great having it. theres one part that is chain link type and they love looking thru it for the outdoor cats that live on the other side :)
Thank you, Elaine!! I agree. I had the fence put in when so many people started letting their dogs roam about. After a few scary events, I knew the safest thing was to have a place they could run and play without worrying about harm. They get more exercise back there than on walks. They can run freely, lounge, and still able to see through the fence. Since we have hawks, I stay out there with them. We go out early and late evening. It gets up around 110 degrees here in the Summer months.

Haha!! Mine like that too. They can bark at the kitties and doggies. They are so tough. ;) :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1...2..3 blastoff chiwees!!! Chiwee! Woohoo it doesn't say chiweed anymore. No flamingos for you! :lol:
Bahahahaha!!!!! No more Flamingos for me. That's probably a good thing. :lol: ;)

They were definitely in blast off mode. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh T it looks like the wee ones had so much fun outside!

They are trying to figure out how to get on the trampoline because they think it looks fun!

I think Mother Nature has finally figured out that it is supposed to be Summer in Texas. It has definitely gotten hot recently. I am sitting here thinking that I might go hang out by the pool.
Don't give them any ideas. :lol: I had to line the complete fencing with Chicken wire. Little farts can stick their heads through. Jade can go through the little openings. Gia could too up until she filled out a tad. I've got a picture of Gia walking straight through the fence. I about died! Scared me to death. I never thought they'd try to go through it. :lol: So rather than having Chi Wee's on the loose, or Chi Wee's stuck half way through the fencing, I fixed that right up. They can't get through the chicken wire. Mama was a step ahead. :lol:

Oh gosh is it ever hot! And the darn humidity. You can just walk outside for 30 minutes and be covered in sweat. I stay in the shade. :D

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
they looks so cute all lined up at the fence..they are like Iz and Zar, always at the gate looking out like they are in jail LOL

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they looks so cute all lined up at the fence..they are like Iz and Zar, always at the gate looking out like they are in jail LOL
Thank you, Kathleen!! Poor babies wanna break free and explore. :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts