Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see you! :)

No better place to be on a cold morning than swaddled next to Mom in her jacket. :)

One handed picture taking isn't easy. :lol:

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Cute as a button!
My wee Darla loves to be inside my dressing gown of a morning.
She must get right in towards my armpitt, lol
Little nutters, but you gotta love em. HA!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
So cute! That is Yoshi's favorite spot to :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What a great shot.. It's amazing how tiny and dependent these little ones can be.. And they love warmth! Deb

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Love your chi-wees T. Harley and Simon used to do that when they were small. They don't fit anymore!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A special place with Mom...I bet the others were jealous! Great Pics T
Thank you! It was actually me that was getting jealous. They were all laying snuggled with Granny on the couch. I was able to coax Lexie away by putting her in my jacket. Otherwise she would have ran back to lay under the covies with Granny. :lol: Little snots!

So sweet!!!!

I don't want any pee-pie though..lol.
Pee-Pie is so good though. :wink: :lol: Thank you! :)

lol sweet, mine like to do that too...nice and warm.
Thank you! Yeah, they love that cozy warmness.

Cute as a button!
My wee Darla loves to be inside my dressing gown of a morning.
She must get right in towards my armpitt, lol
Little nutters, but you gotta love em. HA!
Thank you Terri! I bet Darla looks so sweet cuddling in Mama's night gown. :) Don't you just love when they are close like that. It's so sweet. I bet she likes being near your arm pit because it's even warmer there.

So cute! That is Yoshi's favorite spot to :)
Thank you Michelle! Don't you just love it!

Just like a little Roo :)
Nothing better than a sweet baby snuggled next to you. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awwww T, so cute!
Thank you Pam! :) We miss you and the boys! Hope all is well.

What a great shot.. It's amazing how tiny and dependent these little ones can be.. And they love warmth! Deb
Thank you Deb! They are amazing little Angels, aren't they. I just adore them all. Oh yes, anything warm and they can't get enough. Warm blankets straight out of the dryer are their faves!

Thank you Laura! :)

lol too cute!!
Thank you Kioana! :)

:).... Mia does the same thing too while I am sitting at the computer doing homework. She even falls asleep at times .
Oh yeah, they will sleep like that forever if you let them. Nothing more cozy than being snuggled next to Mom. :)

awwr so cute x
Thank you! :)

Love your chi-wees T. Harley and Simon used to do that when they were small. They don't fit anymore!!
Hi there! How are you??? Long time no see, girl! Hope all is well with you and your family.

Thank you so much! Awwww, I miss Harley & Simon!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Awww What a little dolly! All snuggly and warm!! :) Willy does that when we go for drives in the van, keeps us BOTH warm! lol ;-)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts