Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You just can't take these kids anywhere anymore without them wanting to buy the whole store out. :wink: :lol:

Most of the clothes are modeled by Lexie. She is so calm natured that changing her in and out of clothes is so much easier. Gia is just too busy for that. :lol: We only found 2 things that came close to fitting Baby Jade, so she only got 2 outfits. The other pieces, Lexie & Gia can share. I found 5 outfits for Chance which was amazing because I never find boy clothes that I like. He isn't into the Modeling gig either, so he is only modeling 2 for you guys. :) I can take pics of his others if anyone wants to see them.

So here goes the fashion show:

More to come.....

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
T - those are soooo cute! I love the ones on Chance! You're right, it's harder to find cute boy clothes! And I love Jade's outfits!! You did GOOD! :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
They'r all so cute. Chance is very sweet. I have a hard time finding boy cloths I like as well. It's not fair all the girl cloths are so fancy. I guess I'll just have to get a little girl to go with Paco then we can play dress up.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
T - those are soooo cute! I love the ones on Chance! You're right, it's harder to find cute boy clothes! And I love Jade's outfits!! You did GOOD! :)

Brodysmom
Thank you Tracy! I had so much fun! I was shocked to find Chance 5 outfits that I liked in one place. :lol:

They'r all so cute. Chance is very sweet. I have a hard time finding boy cloths I like as well. It's not fair all the girl cloths are so fancy. I guess I'll just have to get a little girl to go with Paco then we can play dress up.
Thank you Tanna! I think my baby Chance is very sweet too. :love7: He is such a Mama's boy. Oh I agree, they should make more "hip" boy clothes. It's not fair for the girls to have so many choices. I would say getting a little girl for Paco to play with is an awesome idea! :D

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Those are so cute. Definitely share pics when you get the rest of the outfits on Chance.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
OMG...those are sooo sweet. Heee heeee.....are you sure little Jade isn't going to walk out of her outfit. That is sooo cute. What fashionista's!

Lori

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here are all of the outfits. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

This is my fave. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Now those are some very cute outfits and pictures.
I just adore your little chi babies.
Thank you so much for the sweet comment! :) :daisy:

Those are so cute. Definitely share pics when you get the rest of the outfits on Chance.
Thank you! :) I'll try to get more pics when I can get him to try them on.

Awww, so beautiful ^_^ Cute cute cute!!!
Thank you Krista! :)

OMG...those are sooo sweet. Heee heeee.....are you sure little Jade isn't going to walk out of her outfit. That is sooo cute. What fashionista's!

Lori
Thank you Lori! :) I just couldn't resist. I haven't really bought them any clothes lately because we have so many. I shoulda' never walked by that clothes rack. :lol:

Haha, yeah, her outfit is kinda big. I went through 100 different outfits in there trying to find the teeniest ones for her. That's the smallest one I could find. Maybe she'll grow into it better sooner or later. :lol: In the mean time I'll have to hold her hood up so she can see. :D

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Simpyshe stuff are usually cute and good quality for their price. I bought a bunch too when Petco was having their sale. I am glad Jade got more outfits that fit her. Lexie is such a good model.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
eeee they look amazing! the hoodies are so cute!
how many outfits did you end up with? x

1 - 20 of 28 Posts