16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

The End. :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh look at those teeny tiny ones ,so cute
Thanks Michele! : ) They poop out fast, and we end up having to carry them home, but they sure have fun while it lasts. :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww so cute! Glad they enjoyed their walk! I see Jade pooped out early and had to be carried, hehe. I'm so glad Spring is coming, so I can get out there walking with the chi's when it's actually nice out, yay. :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
How adorable.. now that is a "pack" to be reckoned with for certain! :p

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww so cute! Glad they enjoyed their walk! I see Jade pooped out early and had to be carried, hehe. I'm so glad Spring is coming, so I can get out there walking with the chi's when it's actually nice out, yay. :)
Thanks Paula! : ) They enjoyed all the smells and fresh air. Chance enjoyed hiking his leg peeing on everything too. :D They go out in my back yard at least twice a day, but going on a real adventure is way more fun! We don't go very far, but they all start pooping out before we get home. Jade is always first. :lol: I carry two, and my daughter carries two. :lol: I bet Pip & Roo love walks too!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How adorable.. now that is a "pack" to be reckoned with for certain! :p
Thanks Deb! : ) They are hilarious. This BIG ole' white dog went trotting by (which causes me a heart attack, lol) , completely ignoring them, and they were barking their heads off like they could do something. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
oh T...they look like such the little troopers. I know the feeling, ivy always wants to quit early. Fern thinks she can go go go like the energizer bunny and Willow has no choice lol, she needs the exercise.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Aww Hi Walking Wees! Hehe I see Chance with his little leg hiked :)
Weve been getting more walks in too now that its finally spring, they really do just love it. Miley and Reese can go for hours but Leo poops out too sometimes.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh T...they look like such the little troopers. I know the feeling, ivy always wants to quit early. Fern thinks she can go go go like the energizer bunny and Willow has no choice lol, she needs the exercise.
They really are! It's so funny to watch them trot along. They sniff every blade of grass, Chance has to pee on every mail box, etc. I can't help but laugh at them because their little legs go as fast as they can get them going. :lol: They will get so tired, tongues hangin' out, legs starting to get tired, etc. But they still seem to love it!

Aww Hi Walking Wees! Hehe I see Chance with his little leg hiked :)
Weve been getting more walks in too now that its finally spring, they really do just love it. Miley and Reese can go for hours but Leo poops out too sometimes.
Little stinker will almost topple himself over to hike that leg. :lol: He is hilarious! He pee's, then kicks his feet. :lol: I should have taken a video. :lol:

I just love it when it starts warming up! They have so much fun on their walks. I bet your pack adores it too! They look so funny when they start pooping out. It's like they want to keep going, but their lil legs just can't do it. :lol: You should share pics of y’alls adventures!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
They are adorable. Their tiny little legs can't go too far! LOL. Too funny. Glad they were able to get out on a nice day with you! :)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
That's the cutest miniature pack I've ever seen!! Such sweethearts! :)
Bizkit never makes it to the end of the walk either--I attribute that to his bad knees though.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They are adorable. Their tiny little legs can't go too far! LOL. Too funny. Glad they were able to get out on a nice day with you! :)
Thank you Rachel! : ) It's so cute to watch them all go walking. :love5: They have such a blast out there. Those lil tiny legs go ninety to nothing. :lol:

That's the cutest miniature pack I've ever seen!! Such sweethearts! :)
Bizkit never makes it to the end of the walk either--I attribute that to his bad knees though.
Thank you Kimberly! : ) Bizkit sayz, "Mommy, tiny legs and bad knees! Dats a combo datz surez to get youz eberytime!" :lol:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Awww they are too cute. It makes you realise how small they really are :)

I am lucky that when mine get tired I can still put them in the stroller with my son to ride home. :coolwink:

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Aww how adorable are they!!
Did you get a wee bit tangled up?
I do too with 3 leads, i bought a coupler for Darla and Daisy and let my nutty boy walk on his own. lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awww they are too cute. It makes you realise how small they really are :)

I am lucky that when mine get tired I can still put them in the stroller with my son to ride home. :coolwink:
Thank you! : )

We have a stroller, but don't use it often. I should push it along for when they get tired. :D

Aww how adorable are they!!
Did you get a wee bit tangled up?
I do too with 3 leads, i bought a coupler for Darla and Daisy and let my nutty boy walk on his own. lol
Thank you Terri! : )

Oh gosh yes! It's like a tangled mess walking all 4. I hold 2 leashes, my daughter takes the other 2. But they all wanna be in the same spot. :lol: Goofy kids!

Dillon sayz, "I don't needz no weash Mama, I can duz dis by myselfz!" :lol:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Great pics. They look so cute. Quigley poops out fast on walks as well. As always, your babies are tooooo cute!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts