Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im considering getting a pomeranian, is there any reason that too small dogs like this wouldnt go good with each other?

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
nope no reason at all! they would be great together! some say that chi's only get along best with other chi's but i say each dog (chi or other) is different and some love other dogs, others tolerate other dogs and some hate all others. i was reasy to bring home a pomeranian the other day. for me and chiwi another tiny dog would be best for her cause she is so small.

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
it might be weird at first if your dog is full grown..much easier if theyre babies together but more than likely theyll be fine together... i havent had any problems with either of my chis and other dogs. they visit my friends shit zus and my boyfriends italian greyhoud and his moms dachsund lol goodluck!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
I think they would get along great...

FOR SALE
Pomeranian X Chihuahua Puppies More Pomeranian, ready on 8th July, 2 boys/2 girls, no children under 12 years old, both parents can be seen, homes may be vetted, deposits can be taken, loving permanent homes only, from £350. Sittingbourne NO MOBILE CALLS ACCEPTED. (seadt-27-6265)* Tel: (07092) 424830
Price £350.00
Town n/a
Postcode: ME10
Their in the uk...
xx

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think i found the one im gonna get its out towards the west coast i think so i might fly over to pick him up so he doesnt have to ride in cargo.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
SunnyFLMum said:
My neighbor has a pomeranian...her name is Mia she's about 2 years old and she is Gizmo's girlfriend...they kiss through the fence...LOL...

They get along GREAT!!!
Awwwwww how cute :D

·
Registered
568 Posts
I too think they should do fine. I got my Shih Tzu before I got my Chi and they get along great. It was a little rocky in the beginning but that was to be expected. Now they are the best of friends. Boo weights 15 lbs and Bella at 5 months weighs 4.5 lbs.

Leslie

·
Registered
538 Posts
My sister has a Pom. She's actually smaller than Taco (minus all the fur, hehe). She's very sweet natured and lovable. But, she doesn't like men. I think she's never been around them much and they scare her.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Iamafairy said:
I have heard that poms are bullies...not sure if thats just being stereotypical
awwww i think poms have the greatest temprement i know a lady who breeds and shows poms and chis and we had long chat a few weeks ago coz i was amazed at how well they all get on and suppose really when you think about it a pom is a chi in a wolly coat lol!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think this is the puppy I will end up getting, hopefully ill be able to have him by next weekend or the middle of the following week.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Well my Kylie is part chi and part pom, although most people says she got most of the pom look/personality.

She gets along great with my two chi's but she does tend to be a bully...lol, but again so does Tequila.

She is a lovely dog, but I think I had an easier time introducing my three because they were all puppies when I got them (3 months apart from eachother). Its harder to introduce adult dogs to eachother, but it can be done.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just got off of the phone with the breeder and I will be getting this pomeranian on the 29th of the month.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts