Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chizilla and I went to Myrtle Beach SC from July 1st through 5th. He wasn't able to stay with me so he stayed with my parents. Here are some pictures of him over there. He did very well with the travelling which was great Sorry it took so long... had to figure out where the camera went to... lol

Above is Sammy. He's my mom and Stepdad's Cocker Spaniel

That is Buster (also known as Bus) my step sister's Bichon Frise

That is Emily. She is my Girlfriend's Daughter

That is my Girlfriend Connie

That is what they did ALL DAY every day... lol

More to come....

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

All that playing makes Chizilla a tired boy :) Well... that's it for now... I'll try and get more pictures of him soon... providing i don't misplace the camera again ;)

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
He is so cute. Your cameras date is wrong it says 2003 for the year lol. I am glad to know that I am not the only one with a messed up date on my camera. For awhile there mine was saying 2001 lol.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Hee hee they looked like they had a blast......

Your g/f looks pretty and camera shy...lol and her daughter is Lovely.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
kipbug said:
All that playing makes Chizilla a tired boy :) Well... that's it for now... I'll try and get more pictures of him soon... providing i don't misplace the camera again ;)
He is such a doll!!! He IS a big boy, isn't he!? How much does Chizilla weigh? He's so cute. :) I love his colors too!!

I'm going to Myrtle Beach this weekend!!!! YAY! The Pavilion is closing this year :cry::cry:. I want to go ONCE more before it's gone forever!!!

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
It looks like everyone had a good time!
Chizilla is growing up so handsome!

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
they look like they had a wonderful time together! :D :D he is such a handsome little guy i just love his color :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Chizilla is so handsome!! I love his colors!!! I love how playful he is with Buster :lol:
Your girlfriend looks pretty (from what I can see! :lol:) and her daughter Emily is adorable!!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Katie 18 said:
Chizilla is so handsome!! I love his colors!!! I love how playful he is with Buster :lol:
Your girlfriend looks pretty (from what I can see! :lol:) and her daughter Emily is adorable!!
Thanks :) Sorry that that's not a good picture of Connie... she was breaking up the dogs.. i think buster was trying to make a move on my poor little innocent chizilla... lol. He kept doing that in between wrestling with him

·
Registered
785 Posts
Chi-zilla is so cute!
I love his name. We call our cat Callie cat-zilla because she will rare up on her back two legs and bat at you when she plays.
The spaniel is beautiful,
and so is the little BF looks like she and Chi-zilla had a great time together!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Chizilla is a very handsome chi. I love his coloring and the expressions on his face. He looks like a very lovable and cuddley chi!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts