Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!!

I think this new idea of having a diary is really cute! It gives us a way to get to know each other and our babies a little better.

After our very intense weekend (with my husband's parents here to visit us) today was such a quiet day for us. Not too much to tell. :( As soon as I got home from work Stella & Luna were really excited and ready to go out for a walk. They love walking around the block...they know that when we get back they get a milk-bone....smart and spoiled lil ones!! :oops: Now, Luna is sleeping on the couch while Stella is here in the computer room begging me to pick her up and hold her on the chair with me! Hopefully tomorrow will hold something more exciting to share with you all! :wink:

I wanna share with yall a couple of more picts that I took in the weekend.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I love your little babies sooo much. I am so in love with Lunas picture. She has that look like "What"? Too adorable! :lol:

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dear Diary,

I know...this is only my second post but I've been so busy lately plus nothing really interesting happened in the past week.

We were supposed to go to Pa for Easter weekend but my hubby couldn't have monday off so we had to stay here. We didn't do anything fun at all, just sat in the house all day.

The weather has been pretty bad here for the past few days and Luna and Stella have been driving me crazy becouse they hate to go outside when it's raining. Luna hasn't actually been too bad but Stella......Stella is terrible :angel12: .....she went to the bathroon on our living room carpet a few times when a few minutes before she was outside and din't want to do anything!
I am glad the weather will be better tomorrow so I can let them out in the back yard, they enjoy laying under the sun.

The temperatures will be pretty high in the weekend so we'll be heading to Topsail beach, here in Nc!! I can't wait! Ilove taking walks on the beach......and with Stella & Luna it's even nicer!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Ohhh...I know what you mean about a Chi not going out in the rain. Pango will not budge when it comes to going out when it's raining. Even with his waterproof jacket-he wont. It's like pulling teeth. Glad to hear you'll be getting some sun soon. I think we are going to get all that rain you were talking about. :roll:

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:( Today.....WORST day of the month for Stella & Luna.....they had a bath.
GREAT day for me though.....I love to see them fresh and clean! They seem to enjoy being clean as well.....well...only after they get out of the bathtub :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts