Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I gave Chibi his first bath and it was sooo funny. Immediately we started laughing because once he was wet he looked just like Yoshi when Yoshi was a baby, it was uncanny!!! Here is the little bundle of joy and he is so much tinier without all of that fluff, LOL! I took him by the vets today and he weighed 1 lb 10oz so he has gained 4 ounces:)

Sorry it so blurry, I am not sure what is going on with my camera?

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I can't believe how teeny tiny he is!!! :shock: How old is he now?
Chis look soo pathetic when they're wet :lol:
Chibi is such a cutie :love5:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Katie 18 said:
I can't believe how teeny tiny he is!!! :shock: How old is he now?
Chis look soo pathetic when they're wet :lol:
Chibi is such a cutie :love5:

He is 4 months and 1 week:)

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Yoshismom said:
He is 4 months and 1 week:)
WOW and he only ways 1 lb and 10 ozs.?! He is really tiny!

My Ernie weighed 1.6 lbs at 6 wks. He's only going to weigh about 5 lbs when he finishes filling out.

Chibi is going to be tiny like Yoshi!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Wow I can't imagine a pup that small!! Mia was almost 3 lbs at 13 weeks and I couldn't believe how tiny she was :p
Chibi must be like a hamster!! ;)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwww.............Chibi is so tiny! He is too cute as a wet puppy after a bath. :love7:

·
Banned
705 Posts
What a sweet, tiny baby! Krystal was weighed at the Vets on Friday. She's thirteen weeks and she weighs 2lbs exactly. Looks like your little Chibi is gonna be a small baby. He's adorable. Made me want to get a big fluffy towel and give him a big cuddle, when I saw him all wet in the pic. Awww, gorgeous boy!!! Fran:p

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww how adorable! Chibi totally fits him for a name, it's so cute! :D :D That pathetic bath look is precious. :love5:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts