Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My chis are brothers and complete opposites in EVERY way! We are hoping to meet some fellow chi members and find some useful info from people who own chis are have been there done that! lol:p

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Mi chis are siblings too, they love each other but they are day and night! tell us a little bit about yours and welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
miuchias and new friends

Thanks for the welcomes! Miuchias, mine are both boys, soooo very different! They even look completely different! Does any one have a chi who is extremely thin bodied? Mine are four pounds, and five pounds. Poquito is five pounds, typical chi body. Sweet little legs, slightly barrel rib area, gentle tuck and a straight back. His bro, Diego, long, very lean, visible spine, sharp tuck, but glossy coat, very energetic, clean bill of health even tho vet say too thin, my constant reply is....he's always looked this way! They are almost six!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
one of mine is quite thin (very slim) they eat the same amount but she is a female so I guess that may be why. But I have seen (even here) siblings even 2males that are completely different psychically so I think it may be normal or at least not weird at all.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

1 - 7 of 7 Posts