Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's like Christmas in August. Ava got a couple packages in today. One Pariero and One from Doggie couture shop which includes some Louisdog outfits and the gorgeous Lofty collar. Here she is modeling her new things.

Fashion haul

URL]

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Loving the layered look of the Pariero stylish bear tee and Louisdog Tres chic tutu

·
Registered
756 Posts
OMG OMG OMG.

Im totally in love with Ava she looks stunning!!!! I LOVE the first outfit on her, I can't get over how gorgeous she is. Loving her ear fringing too she's defo getting more fuzz I think! What a model ;)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
OMG OMG OMG.

Im totally in love with Ava she looks stunning!!!! I LOVE the first outfit on her, I can't get over how gorgeous she is. Loving her ear fringing too she's defo getting more fuzz I think! What a model ;)

Thanks love bug! It's been so long since I've had a good photo shoot with my little model. She was so sweet to let mommy do so many wardrobe changes. I absolutely love everything, colors and fit. I put in a big order for all of the dogs just recently and can't wait to get it.

I know right? I was looking back at some of the pics we just took thinking no way has her ear fringe grown in more. But it sure has. They're like a willow tree. I can't wait til Neevs coat comes in.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Everything looks really pretty on Ava !!! that is a good idea to layer the stylish bear tee over a tutu dress. I'll have to try that with one of Ellies tutu dresses. I don't have the Paris one that you just got but I think I can find one that it will look good with :cool:.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Everything looks really pretty on Ava !!! that is a good idea to layer the stylish bear tee over a tutu dress. I'll have to try that with one of Ellies tutu dresses. I don't have the Paris one that you just got but I think I can find one that it will look good with :cool:.

Ava says thanks Elaina! I'm really happy with the fit of the xs stylish bear tee. The color is so pretty. The Tres chic tutu dress in size small is a roomy fit but comfy. The collar matches everything and is a really nice shade of beige, so it compliments very well with blush pink and mauve colors. I did hear back from Toshiki about the bunny tee. I'm looking forward to getting that. I ordered the ivory color.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Ava says thanks Elaina! I'm really happy with the fit of the xs stylish bear tee. The color is so pretty. The Tres chic tutu dress in size small is a roomy fit but comfy. The collar matches everything and is a is a really nice shade of beige, so it compliments very well with blush pink and mauve colors. I did hear back from Toshiki about the bunny tee. I'm looking forward to getting that. I ordered the ivory color.
i also heard back about the bunny tee. i'm going to get that one for all 3 of my girls. i think the ivory for Minnie and the pink for Ellie and Tootsie.

I've been lucky with everything Pariero I've been ordering lately. it all has been a perfect fit and love the styling.
i have so many tutu dresses here , i'm sure i can find one that will match nice with the stylish bear tee. i think for now i am done buying Louisdog :cool:.

cant wait to see what Pariero comes out with for the Fall and winter :cool:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
WOW, Ava did just have Christmas in August. Lucky little girl. I love it all on her and as always, she models so nicely. Still working on getting Carolina to model and sit still long enough like Ava does. The stylish bear and tutu look great layered together, great thinking there. That LD tutu looks a little longer on Ava then some of the other recent ones they've had, is it?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOW, Ava did just have Christmas in August. Lucky little girl. I love it all on her and as always, she models so nicely. Still working on getting Carolina to model and sit still long enough like Ava does. The stylish bear and tutu look great layered together, great thinking there. That LD tutu looks a little longer on Ava then some of the other recent ones they've had, is it?

Hi Michele! Ava was long overdue for a big fashion haul lol! I feel like I've slowed down tremendously with exception of Pariero (since they only list a few things at a time). So these last couple orders were kinda big. I'd been eyeing that LD lofty collar for years. I am so glad I ordered it, it's so beautiful and I am def ordering the pink one. I do really love layering. The Tres chic tutu and the Stylish bear tee look great paired together on a somewhat cool summer day we had today. The size small tutus run kinda big. I think the fabric is very stretchy, almost stretches out of shape actually. This particular tutu does run a little longer than some of the others I have here. And I'm thrilled with the fit of the xs ribbon dress. A while back I'd ordered it in mint size small but it was wayyy too big on Ava but fit Brax. I'm happy that the xs fit her perfect with room to spare even. I now need to buy the grey color for Kendall for her bday in December.

Sorry if I've asked you this before, but did you get Carolina the stylish bear tee? Cause I really love it and think the pink color is perfect for Carolina.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Oh my gosh! I just love Ava in that beautiful mauve coloured sweater with the big bow! I need need need that for Perse! What is it called and where did you snag it?!

I have been looking at online shops recently and have been eyeing so many cute things that would totally fit Perse's style like Ava's! Bella is more of a not so frilly pup. Perse loves prancing around in clothes and wants them on her while Bella wants none of it and lays down like she's dead LOL.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I had to post this........

I open up your thread and see the first couple of pics with just the clothes. And, then I realize that in the recesses of my mind I am saying, to myself, "where's the pics of the DOG, the dog, where's the DOG?'!

I've seriously lost it. Now all my expectations are of seeing cute Chis when I open this section of the forum!

Ava is looking very chic in her new clothes. Cutie!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh my gosh! I just love Ava in that beautiful mauve coloured sweater with the big bow! I need need need that for Perse! What is it called and where did you snag it?!

I have been looking at online shops recently and have been eyeing so many cute things that would totally fit Perse's style like Ava's! Bella is more of a not so frilly pup. Perse loves prancing around in clothes and wants them on her while Bella wants none of it and lays down like she's dead LOL.

😩😂😂😂Laughing so hard at the thought of Bella laying down like she's dead! That is classic for a chi who hates clothes. That used to be my Braxton but she's gotten a lot better. Though she still prefers 'nakey' she will tolerate a shirt or warm sweater in winter. Ava is my clothes dog lol...she will happily wear and prance around in anything. She even helps me dress her!

So the two dresses are by a brand called Louisdog. The one you're speaking of is called the ribbon dress. I ordered it on Doggiecoutureshop.com, there is a current coupon code for 25% off. She also does random sales and holidays sales with coupon 35-40 % off. Plus you get rewards points which I've used several times to get my entire purchase free. You should def check them out, and if you need sizing help there's a few of us on here that can get you all setup.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i also heard back about the bunny tee. i'm going to get that one for all 3 of my girls. i think the ivory for Minnie and the pink for Ellie and Tootsie.

I've been lucky with everything Pariero I've been ordering lately. it all has been a perfect fit and love the styling.

i have so many tutu dresses here , i'm sure i can find one that will match nice with the stylish bear tee. i think for now i am done buying Louisdog :cool:.

cant wait to see what Pariero comes out with for the Fall and winter :cool:

Is it just me, or has Pariero not been putting things on sale the way they used to? Usually when they finally add things that we've found on YouTube they are marked down a little. But then it seemed like they'd do additional markdowns weekly. Seems they haven't done that lately, nor had a big sale. I remember last year you and I bought a bunch of things for really cheap.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I had to post this........

I open up your thread and see the first couple of pics with just the clothes. And, then I realize that in the recesses of my mind I am saying, to myself, "where's the pics of the DOG, the dog, where's the DOG?'!

I've seriously lost it. Now all my expectations are of seeing cute Chis when I open this section of the forum!

Ava is looking very chic in her new clothes. Cutie!

Lol Thanks so much D! When can I see my little Dorothy in her first fall sweater?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lovely new things :) Ava is such a princess, my favourite is the last photo of her she looks amazing in that outfit!

Thanks love! She really is my little princess. It's so hard for me to pic a fave as she makes everything look so glamourous💖. But I love the bear tee layered with the tutu. Mommy will never get to take a good break from shopping for as she actually loves clothes!😳

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Super duper cute! She is the most adorable chihuahua i've seen! I love the dress! Where did you get them? Did you have it tailored or bought off a store?

Thanks so much for the compliments on my little angel. I actually ordered everything online from doggie couture shop and Pariero LA. The dresses and collars are from doggie couture (Louisdog brand) and the bear tees are from Pariero LA

1 - 20 of 49 Posts