Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first time ever that I gave they chicken feet.....NaNa is the only one that can really chew them up with no problem....TucTuc I have to chopped it up for him ...same with MoJie (he swallows everything so fast!!)...

I feed Ziwi dried and can in the morning....I gave them the chicken feet in the afternoon......

TucTuc just want to hide it in his bed...

NaNa is enjoying her chicken feet...

MoJie just eat anything!!..

the chis is eating breakfast...the ball is to slow MoJie down...:)..

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Moni those pictures are AWESOME!!! Looks like the chicken feet were a hit! I love it!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Moni, I love the pics!
Tuc Tuc looks adorable with his chicken foot! I have never tried chicken feet for my chis, I bet they would love them.
I have those same bowls! :)

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Moni, I love the pics!
Tuc Tuc looks adorable with his chicken foot! I have never tried chicken feet for my chis, I bet they would love them.
I have those same bowls! :)
I got those bowls at Malshal I think....for like $2.99...:)...cheaper than petsmart...:)..

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Ahh, love the pics! Those chicken feet look SO big! Hehe Looks like the Chis enjoyed them. I'd love to try them sometime with my crew...I'm sure they'd go over well. :)

Love the bfast pic too! Clever idea to put the ball in to slow Mojie down.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Ahh, love the pics! Those chicken feet look SO big! Hehe Looks like the Chis enjoyed them. I'd love to try them sometime with my crew...I'm sure they'd go over well. :)

Love the bfast pic too! Clever idea to put the ball in to slow Mojie down.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Urgh the claws/toe nails freak me out!!!! Yyuuccckk someone explain how I feed raw lol

Glad they liked them I'm sure mine would too but unless I get a stomach overhaul they won't ever know

1 - 10 of 10 Posts