Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to Walmart today and I saw a 1 pound bag of chicken jerky....

Gadget loves chicken jerky... but this was a different brand and it was only $6.00 for the bag and the stuff we normally get him is like $3.00 for a 3.5 ounce bag.... so we got the big bag... brought it home nad gave him one and he loves it...

Then just a little while ago I thought I would see if there was a difference in them... welll, I was looking at them and Gadget had to get all over it.. so I watched what he would do and he sniffed them both adn took the new one and jumped off the couch (which scared me because he had the jerky in his mouth and he jumped down too fast I couldn't stop him) and ran up inot the bathroom where he has started liking to eat them there.... So the money is god the taste is good and the best part is now I don't have to worry about buying him a new bag every week.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Hey Dori what's the new brand? I've been buying the Waggin Train chicken jerky at WalMart (the 3.5 oz bags) or the Dingo brand at Petco cause that was all I could find and Marcus is also crazy about it. I'd love to find a whole pound for $6.00, LOL

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tinker,
the jerky is called. Bestro's Roasted chicken jerky strips. They are in a red and white striped bag witha clear window in the front. Found them at the end of one of the isles in the pet department.

·
Registered
820 Posts
i went to costco's tonight and they had a 32 oz (2 lbs) bag of chicken jerky by waggin tails? for 9.85. so if there's a costco by you, thats a great deal!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I bought some Dingo chicken jerky at Petsmart because I remember seeing this thread... the stuff was like crack!! Cooper, Round Up, Cash and Shotgun ALL loved it more than they love licking their own twats!

The jerky I bought isn't hard... you can break it - it's a bit like the jerky we eat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts