Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, its a plush doughnut toy. i had to buy him 3 because he plays with them so much they get ratty and old really fast, lol.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
How sweet - Jasmine had one like that until she managed to get one of the seams loose. She had stuffing all over the living room, and when I walked in, she looked up and saw me and had this really guilty look, like "uh-oh, I'm in trouble now." :lol:

Can anyone tell me why they love to rip the stuffing out of things? I've patched up Jasmine's little stuffed leopard so many times, it looks like it's been in a terrible accident and has hundreds of stitches. :lol:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm just glad he's not breaking the squeakers in them anymore. when he was a little puppy, he'd break the squeakers in his toys all the time, probably because of his sharp puppy teeth. but now he just sniffs the toys and bites them gently till he finds the squeaker. when he finds it, thats all we hear for like 20 minutes is "squeak squeak squeak" :lol:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I took Gadget to the pet store and let him sniff one of those but he wanted nothing to do with it.. I wanted to get it so bad for him.. but he wanted the little chicken pull string thing that vibrates when you pul the string.. he loves it.. he sits there and tries to pul the string himself..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts