Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is Chico and Kody's room(actually just my extra/junk room but don't tell them)... its where their toy box is...their clothes (plastic drawers)... and their bathroom... as you can see the entire floor is first lined with disposable peepads... then on top with re-washable baby crib pads... double protection, just in case there is a leak.... there are little "boy-bumps" made out of old towels and bunched up rewashable pads for the boys to pee like boys :D .....they love this room and know this is where they need to go to pee and poo... I haven't had accidents ever elsewhere (knocks on wood)... I even hear them get up during the night and run to their room :) and then a quick drink of water before coming back to bed....

Chico and his 'Ball'... he loves to play fetch when his legs let him...

My Doggie Scouts......

Kody: I love mom's sweaters....

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Jan I love the "boy bumps" how cute! Chico you need to ask Brody if you can have one of his balls, poor boy, yours is quite used!!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Jan, I love your babies!! :) They are such lil studs. Love the setup. Lucky lil guys with their very own room. xxxxx

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm setting up the dogs room tomorrow. Was just gettin ready to ask for people to post pics of their set spa for some ideas :)
Your boys are lucky and smart.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Chico and Kody are so handsome! I love the last picture of Kody.

They are so lucky to have their own room. Don't tell Jaxx though because his room used to be our walk in closet but he doesn't use his crate anymore so he doesn't really have a room anymore.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
those are lucky boys to have such a nice room...and the boy bumps are just too darn cute ( and smart ! ) Love seeing the boys again...Chico still causes my heart to flutter :love4:

·
Premium Member
5,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they have more toys than I do clothes......lol....
I have nightlights thruout the house to help them see their way to the room during the night.... and also helps me too when I need a drink of water :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Wow, Jan, those boys of yours are lucky fellas! Their room with their "boy bumps" is genius! I love the pic of Kody sleeping on Mom's sweater--I thinks it probably makes him feel close to mom. Thanks for sharing. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts