Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i went to Petco and got a little sweatshirt...Chico hated the sleeves (well, more like i hated them...they looked like they were uncomfortable for him.), so i cut them off and turned it into a little muscle shirt. Surprisingly Chico liked it! He usually goes into a huge fit when i put clothes on him. :lol:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rachael Polachek said:
Get the boy some tank tops. :lol:
ya know, i've actually been trying to find dog tank tops but haven't had any luck. maybe i'll buy some baby tank tops and see if they fit. :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Chico's Mama said:
Rachael Polachek said:
ya know, i've actually been trying to find dog tank tops but haven't had any luck. maybe i'll buy some baby tank tops and see if they fit. :D
I got Lily a couple of tank tops at www.chiwawagaga.com but they are sort of girlie. Other than that, I haven't seen any that I can think of.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Chico's Mama said:
Rachael Polachek said:
I got Lily a couple of tank tops at www.chiwawagaga.com but they are sort of girlie. Other than that, I haven't seen any that I can think of.
first of all: why haven't we seen lily in her tank tops? chi hog!!!!

second of all: he looks like he's having a blast! i'd love to have seen that moment caught on video lol.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think dogs like the muscle shirts better (at least mine does anyways) for some reason when i put a shirt with sleeves on him, he gets all mad and the sleeves look like they are very uncomfortable for him. so i just cut them off and he wears them :D

i relly wish he still fit into his "killer" shirt, he looked so cute in that. ah well, time to get him another logo tee, lol.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
luv4mygirls said:
first of all: why haven't we seen lily in her tank tops? chi hog!!!!
You nailed me. You will see Lily in both her tank tops before the long weekend is over. Dang, I can't get anything past you. :D
nope you can't. you must realize i have a thing for lily. she touches my heart :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.