Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just to Chico outside (I thought he to go potty) and he went and found some sun and was standing and basking in it. Then all of the sudden he started spinning in circles trying to catch his tail. Then stopped and stood for a bit and then started spinning in circles again trying to catch his tail. It was too cute.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
thats so funny...its so cute when they do things like that.

When I brought my Chico outside the other night, there was this leaf spinning in circles from the wind, and Chico saw it and kept jumping in the air every time the leaf blew towards him. He was growling at it and everything. It was so cute :lol:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chico also can't stand flys. He'll be sitting in my lap almost asleep and see a fly go by and he will jump up and make this hhuwmp sound and snap at them...if he sees them and he's down on the floor he will run back and forth trying to catch them. It's tto cute.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
these guys are silly!

That sounds soo cute! Something Tucker would do. He currently gets the zoomies everytime I let him off leash (fenced yard) at my best friend's house. He just goes out and is all fine and calm then WHAM! zooom.

Tukcer's latest is to ummm clean house... well he cleans his house. As soon as I open his xpen he takes every single toy and blanket out.. even those that have always just been inside his little crate he sleeps in. Then he lays each toy in the middle of the living room and has a feast! So cute to watch him drag his things over.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: these guys are silly!

Tucker said:
That sounds soo cute! Something Tucker would do. He currently gets the zoomies everytime I let him off leash (fenced yard) at my best friend's house. He just goes out and is all fine and calm then WHAM! zooom.

Tukcer's latest is to ummm clean house... well he cleans his house. As soon as I open his xpen he takes every single toy and blanket out.. even those that have always just been inside his little crate he sleeps in. Then he lays each toy in the middle of the living room and has a feast! So cute to watch him drag his things over.
That sounds so cute.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.