Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Del Taco today and got a double cheeseburger, and if anyone here has been to Del Taco, you know how good their burgers are good...well, I guess Chico wanted to try it also. I left half a burger sitting on the coffee table, which I thought was out of reach of Chico. I got up for 1 second to answer the phone, and when I came back, my burger was gone! All that was left was a piece of hamburger bun and the wrapper. I was so mad...not so much because he ate my burger, but because I thought he'd get sick. He didn't get sick, thank goodness...but I know for sure he's got a full tummy , and I also know for sure that he'll never have the opportunity to do that again, because he will be gated in the other room when we eat from now on. He's such a little stinker :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Del Taco sells cheeseburgers? :shock:

People buy cheeseburgers at a mexican food place? Isn't that like ordering fried chicken at a steak restaurant? LOL

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cooper said:
Del Taco sells cheeseburgers? :shock:

People buy cheeseburgers at a mexican food place? Isn't that like ordering fried chicken at a steak restaurant? LOL
Oh yes, and they are very good burgers. But, I have to say, my favorite burger is from In N Out. Actually, the only reason why I got a burger from Del Taco today was because In N Out was so packed. Either way, they're still really good, and I think Chico got jealous because he wanted some too, or he was mad at me for taking him to get his shots today and he wanted to get revenge :lol:

·
Registered
936 Posts
That stinks when you want something so bad and when you expect to get it its gone. My bro does that to me all the time. I leave work thinking yay I'm going to eat something and I come home and its gone. But I won't eat burgers anymore unless its home made or from in n out. Ash told me a really disgusting story, but I'll spare you ladies details because it ruined my love for McDonalds.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Pshaw. Del Taco isn't Mexican food. My mommy's food is Mexican food! :tongue:

Chichi does that to me too much o.o If he's sitting with me, and I put food down so I can say wipe my hair out of my eyes, it's not there afterwards!

But in agreement, at least he left you the wrapper! :roll:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I learned a long time ago not to leave my food anywhere that Jazzy can get to it - and that includes the dining table! She's an expert "snatch & run" artist. :lol:

I eat only homemade burgers now. Have gotten sick on McDonalds and Sonic, and never cared for Wendy's or Burger King. There was one little mom & pop type restaurant close by that had out-of-this-world burgers, but they retired and closed the business last year. :cry: I'm just not a "fast food" junkie, I guess.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I honestly didn't think he could get to it, but I realized yesterday that when Chico wants something he'll do whatever he can to get it :lol: I bought 2 burgers, so I still got to eat...but I'm really thinking Chico ate my burger to get revenge on me for taking him to get his shots...I think his little booty was hurting from them. But then again, everyone needs to pig out once in a while, and that was Chico first "pig out" moment...and unfortunately for him, it was also his last. :D

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I have to laugh... This is funny.... I klnow all about the coffee tabnle thieves.... One time I had cooked steak... boig fat juicey steaks and My ex and I were just getting ready to sit down to eat.. we decided to sit int he livingroom so we could watch a show that was coming on and I put the plates down on the coffee table and turned around and walked in the kitchen picked up the glassesd of milk and walked back in to the klivingroom adn the cat we had at the time had stole the steak off my plate and ran under the couch and was eating it when I finally found her...

I learned never to leave anythign down so the animals could get it...

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gadget's Mom said:
I have to laugh... This is funny.... I klnow all about the coffee tabnle thieves.... One time I had cooked steak... boig fat juicey steaks and My ex and I were just getting ready to sit down to eat.. we decided to sit int he livingroom so we could watch a show that was coming on and I put the plates down on the coffee table and turned around and walked in the kitchen picked up the glassesd of milk and walked back in to the klivingroom adn the cat we had at the time had stole the steak off my plate and ran under the couch and was eating it when I finally found her...

I learned never to leave anythign down so the animals could get it...
LOL....cats are very sneaky when it comes to munching on food they're not supposed to have.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
WEll my baby deano did something quite similar during our time in scotland - i was sat with a french rol with some ham on (and for all of you that don't know deano loveees ham!) so i was reading my magazine (for all of those that dont know, im a sucker for magazines) so i was intensely scanning everypage and i went to go take a bite of my ham roll and found deano had sneekily took the ham off it, as he was sitting next to me! So i loved at him and then looked at my roll, no ham, so i looked back at deano and he had a little scrap of ham hanging out of his mouth! i was like no deano thats naughty! but i saw the funny side and had to give him a hug afterwards for giving him my angry eyes! lol!! :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
xfayex said:
WEll my baby deano did something quite similar during our time in scotland - i was sat with a french rol with some ham on (and for all of you that don't know deano loveees ham!) so i was reading my magazine (for all of those that dont know, im a sucker for magazines) so i was intensely scanning everypage and i went to go take a bite of my ham roll and found deano had sneekily took the ham off it, as he was sitting next to me! So i loved at him and then looked at my roll, no ham, so i looked back at deano and he had a little scrap of ham hanging out of his mouth! i was like no deano thats naughty! but i saw the funny side and had to give him a hug afterwards for giving him my angry eyes! lol!! :lol:
Imagine what else he's gotten away with while your face was stuck in a magazine. :shock: I give him extra points for being so stealth (except for that telltale bit of ham hanging off his lip). :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts