Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hehe Ok Not entourage but here me and my nieces and nephews walking Chico.
The kids drag me out of bed on a weekend no less because they wanted to walk Chico. lol

This was taken in the summer.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
awwww your nieces are adorable!! And you look so pretty Fadhila! :) Of course Chico is super handsome as always.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he's so cute....everybody love him..:)..
Thank you. :)

awwww your nieces are adorable!! And you look so pretty Fadhila! :) Of course Chico is super handsome as always.
Owww your so sweet thank you for the complement.

Oh Chico, you're so cute!!! I can see you hang the best peeps :ngreet2:
hehe true very true. :D

He's a superstar! :lol: What a handsome guy. He looks so happy being center of attention... :D
yes he was. His eating it up he so loved it. With me he knows Im the boss but with them he likes to be the boss. lol

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
He looks great, he has such a lovely group of girlfriends !! And is that a nephew there as well--adorable. They all looks so happy to be "helping" auntie out with the walkies !!

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
very cute x
Thank you. :)

He looks great, he has such a lovely group of girlfriends !! And is that a nephew there as well--adorable. They all looks so happy to be "helping" auntie out with the walkies !!
Hehehe yeah he does. :D
My nephew is scared of him. lol So slowly im getting him to be brave his not there yet but his getting there.

The other day we were waking him with his sister and he was holding my hand the whole time and he said next time aunty only me, you, and shougy and no chico. lol And shoug was like why are you walking with us if your scared of chico. (Naughty girl). I told him its ok next time only me and you. :D

the kids look like they are having a great time with him!
yes they were. :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
oh nooooo!!!! chico got loose in the last shot, quick someone get him! LOL. cute pics fad! who was takin the pics? lol!

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
very cute! your neices are adorable and chico too of course!
Owwwwwwwwww Thank you your so sweet. :love1:

oh nooooo!!!! chico got loose in the last shot, quick someone get him! LOL. cute pics fad! who was takin the pics? lol!
Hehehe
Thank you. :D
I asked one of there nannies to take the pics. But the last pic I took it. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts