Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I want to thank all who wrote a Birthday note for Chico.

Chico had a great time yesterday and as humans as well. :D It was fun and wearied to have a party for a Dog. And If you asked me a year ago if I would ever do something like that I would have told you you were crazy ' :rolleyes:

But people change and I'm glad I was one of them. :D I loved how happy Chico was. It's like he new today was his day. He would not share his cake with the other dogs. He would get mad and bark. lol

I let him chose with cake to eat. And he wanted the caret cake. I made him 2. One was caret cake the other was peanut butter cake. ;)

My friends and cosines got him treats and toys. :)
We had a blast and I wished that all of you were there to share it with us. :)

I hope you like the pics. :D

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

When well I eat my cake mommy

Umm umm

I found him like this at the end of the day so I snapped a pic. ;)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
the 2nd to last pics are the same ^_^ hehe. i love the customized shirt!!! :D wow 3 cakes! that's more cakes than i ever had :( hehehe. wow i cant believe...did he eat that cake all by himself though? that sure is a lot and was that chocolate cake for the humans yummy ? :D it looks deelish! i tlooks like had sucha great time!!!! i wish i was there :(

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a great day for Chico. Fadhila - you are so PRETTY! Just had to put that in there. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICO. All Chi's should be so lucky. :)

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the 2nd to last pics are the same ^_^ hehe. i love the customized shirt!!! :D wow 3 cakes! that's more cakes than i ever had :( hehehe. wow i cant believe...did he eat that cake all by himself though? that sure is a lot and was that chocolate cake for the humans yummy ? :D it looks deelish! i tlooks like had sucha great time!!!! i wish i was there :(
Lol I changed the pic. ;)
yeah 3 cake. lol If I let him eat it all he would have. :rolleyes:
And yup the Humen cake is soooooo Yummy. :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Lol I changed the pic. ;)
yeah 3 cake. lol If I let him eat it all he would have. :rolleyes:
And yup the Humen cake is soooooo Yummy. :D
ohhh! hehehe what was he doing?! napping or just sitting over like that ? haha so cute though! i'm sure he would have ;) ahhhh making me want cake now :binky:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww Fadhila, Chico's birthday looked liked so much fun. I love his little shirt. What a lucky little boy he is to have a mommy like you.

I have to say, you and your family are all gorgeous!

Great pics! Thank you for sharing Chico's birthday with us :).

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for all the great comment guys. :)

ohhh! hehehe what was he doing?! napping or just sitting over like that ? haha so cute though! i'm sure he would have ;) ahhhh making me want cake now :binky:
My poor boy was past out. lol

Aww Fadhila, Chico's birthday looked liked so much fun. I love his little shirt. What a lucky little boy he is to have a mommy like you.

I have to say, you and your family are all gorgeous!

Great pics! Thank you for sharing Chico's birthday with us :).
Thank so much your so sweet. :)

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what a great day allthem lovely ladies spoiling him !! i bet he had a great time lucky boy
Yeah he did. He played in the garden with the rest of the dogs. It got hot so we went inside. But the bigger dogs still wanted to play out. So we let them. the fence is long so they can't go out. we left a lot of water for them tho.
As for Chico he wanted to be with me. Witch was great since it's his birthday and we all wanted to take pics with him. :D

3,132 Posts
Love the pics Fadhila, Chico looks like he had a great time! I can't believe he is already a year, they sure grow up fast! :D

What did Lily think of everything?

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you.

And Kim, Sadly Lily could not join the party because of the dogs. but I did take a vid of them playing in the living room after everyone left. ;)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Aww, it looks like Chico had a great first birthday. Great pics... he sure loved his cake didn't he?! You can tell by the last pic he was so tired from his big day. :)

3,132 Posts
Awww poor Lily, did she get any of that yummy looking cake? :)

I can't wait to see the video!

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awww poor Lily, did she get any of that yummy looking cake? :)

I can't wait to see the video!
No She didn't :( I have to tho find a cat cake online. So I can make treats and cake for her too. ;)

I upladded the vids to my computer. Now all I have to do is do some editing. ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts