Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chico and I were on our daily walk today, and I brought him behind my apartment building to this clean, grassy area. Well, he's all playing in the grass, rolling around, and along comes another chi! Chico jumped right up from what he was doing and went over and they started getting to know each other. She's a dusty brown colored, long coat chi and she is BEAUTIFUL! She's small, probably about 5 1/2 to 6 pounds and so adorable. While I was talking to her owner, they started playing...we looked over at them and saw them giving each other little kisses! It was the cutest thing and I'm kicking myself for not having my cell phone on me so I could take pictures.

It was so awesome seeing Chico interact with another chi. I've never seen him like that around any other dog before.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Chico's Mama said:
Chico and I were on our daily walk today, and I brought him behind my apartment building to this clean, grassy area. Well, he's all playing in the grass, rolling around, and along comes another chi! Chico jumped right up from what he was doing and went over and they started getting to know each other. She's a dusty brown colored, long coat chi and she is BEAUTIFUL! She's small, probably about 5 1/2 to 6 pounds and so adorable. While I was talking to her owner, they started playing...we looked over at them and saw them giving each other little kisses! It was the cutest thing and I'm kicking myself for not having my cell phone on me so I could take pictures.

It was so awesome seeing Chico interact with another chi. I've never seen him like that around any other dog before.
Aww! That is adorable! My boy Snap bonded very closly with my mutt Ally and they are kind of boyfriend and girlfriend too! She's very protective of him, as he is of her! It's just funny because I was worried about how Ally would deal with Snap but they got along great to my suprise. She usually doesn't get along good with other smaller dogs so it was really cute^^

·
Registered
795 Posts
Or what usually happens, you have your camera with you but once you get it ready, they've stopped the cuteness! lol.....Lex does that to me all the time.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
For goodness sake, will you people please start carrying your darn cameras/phones with you at all times!!!!!

Please don't make me tell you again. :wink:
i know! they are sooo inconsiderate! not thinking of us chi pic hungry folks over here! sheesh i'm offended.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alls I can say is hopefully my cousin Anissa will be coming to visit this summer with her Maltese (who is another one of chico's girls...he's such a player :lol: ) and i will try very hard to get pics of the two of them together. Chico has missed his little girl since she moved to texas. :(

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Seeing how he was with the girl chi, i'm really thinking about getting another one, but we'll see. i don't know how chico will react when he sees us giving another chi attention...he gets so mad when we give the kitties attention, lol. if i pick up one of my cats, he will follow me jumping up and down until i pet him. :lol:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
For goodness sake, will you people please start carrying your darn cameras/phones with you at all times!!!!!

Please don't make me tell you again. :wink:
LOL! Awww deano saw another chi and he just looked and tooked his head under my chin!! i was like look deano, its Bob(that what the black long haired chi was called) and he was a little scared, although he was much much bigger than him, about 6lbs or something. (deano is tiny)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts