Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last friday, we had family over for about an hour. Just my little bro and sis in law. My mother in law and her b/f were here for only about ten minutes. Well, for the whole time they were here, Chico was barking, darting around the apartment all fast, shaking off and on. Ever since then, every little noise he hears he's alert and barking...he never used to do that. I'm not sure if he's acting this way because he's expecting them to come back, or if he is hitting "puberty."

He was socailized when he was younger, and i still bring him almost everywhere i go...so i don't know whats going on. He's not afraid of people. :?

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, i figured. i just didn't expect him to be like that, but as i've learned from having him...it doesn't matter how small they are, they will still bite you in the butt :lol:

my husband loves it...he calls chico our "little protector."

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KB mamma said:
yeah we call Kemo killer (original huh? :lol: )
Chico had a shirt that said "killer" on it...was an x-mas gift my hubby got him, he outgrew it though :( it was soooo cute on him, well, when he would tolerate wearing it, lol.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Taco does that too! I want to get him one of those little black T-shirts that say SECURITY on it. lol I doubt if he'll wear it though. He doesn't like clothing.

·
Registered
683 Posts
hee hee sounds like to me as if ur doggies been getting all jealous and protective! Aww their so adorable the way the think they can take on the world and their only tiny tots's!

I know wot u mean about him listening - you can see the way their faces go and they stand still, sometimes raising their heads slightly to the one side! My coco does that all the time - she hears everything! He's just exploring - it does say on a lot of websites that chihuahua's are good alert dogs!

Love Gilly & Coco

·
Registered
50 Posts
Kooze does that all the time, I find it funny as hell, I want to video tape it one day. I know walmart in the state I live in now wouldnt let me bring my puppy in his puppy bag I was so pissed and called the guy a dick :cry:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
MYCHIBABY said:
Taco does that too! I want to get him one of those little black T-shirts that say SECURITY on it. lol I doubt if he'll wear it though. He doesn't like clothing.
awww me too - im saving up to get him one! i really want one though!!!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well the thing that got me all confused about it was when i went into my bedroom and he started barking at me! he was sleeping in the bed with my hubby, so maybe he got confused himself. then my hubby told me that when he was getting ready for work the other day, chico was sleeping next to me in the bed, and when he bent down to pet him, chico started growling at him getting all protective of me. who knows, he's a crazy boy :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts