Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to PetSmart to look at Life Jackets for Chico... they were on sale so we left with one :hello1: He is ready for his vacation to KY now :)

I like the Outward Hound brand better than others I looked at... it has more support under his belly.... so it won't come off in the water......guess I better try it out in the bathtub......lol...

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwww Jan - your little sailor man!! He looks ADORABLE!!!! LOVE IT.

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
his jacket is a XS....fits 11-18lb dog.... he weighs around 9-10lb....

I wasn't thrilled with the Lime Green but it was the only color available in XS other than a PINK flowery one... and he said he DEFINITELY did NOT want the pink one......:D

·
Registered
162 Posts
This is the same one Chippy has! Love it!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
He looks adorable, Jan! I actually really like the lime green too! :)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Awesome! thats the same one Lola has Works great!!! Such a handsome boy xo

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I love Chico! :love5: That face just spells love. He looks so cute in his life jacket! : )

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi what a fun set of pics i didnt know they even made life jackets for chihs i think he looks great in green the brighter the better you can see him from a range of distances have a great vacation

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
didnt know they even made life jackets for chihs

while I was trying the different vests on Chico in PetSmart, there was a woman that stopped to watch me.... she said "What is that for" and when I told her a life jacket she laughed and said she didn't know they had those for doggies.... lol....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts