Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, My name is Dixiecup, but you can call me Dixie :)
I just kind of stumbled on this forum while I was looking for patterns for my Little Guy. What with the weather being SO cold and all of the snow, I thought maybe I should just sew him up a few jackets.
Chico came to me just before Christmas. He was abandoned in -22 degree weather and left to fend for himself. He is 3 years old and he has some emotional baggage, but we are working through it all.
He came after almost two years of searching. My previous Chi was 16 years old and I had to carry him over the rainbow bridge. It took a long time to get past that hurt and allow another Chi into my life.
I saw Chico in the arms of a shelter worker and he just looked so scared. I called them the next day and went to visit. I loved him instantly ♥
Hopefully I can learn as well as contribute to this forum.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Welcome to the board :) I am so sorry about your previous chi :-( I commend you on rescuing Chico. I cant wait to see pics.

I cant believe someone abandoned him like that. So thankful you found each other :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Nasty "heartless" people...Doesn't get much more rescue then that.
I love the idea of making chi clothing. I made a space for a sewing machine in my new place and hope to get busy this spring with some sewing.
Do you just make chi clothing for yourself or do you sell it?.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Welcome to the forum...I am so happy you saved little Chico...he is finally home and safe. We sure do like to see pictures.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Welcome to you and Chico.. Thank goodness he found a new mom with a big heart!! Can't wait to see pics..My sincere condolences on the loss of you "senior" furbaby..we just went through the loss of our 17 year old beloved Charlie Chan a week ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts