Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe this is the year for the Monkey :) He got Monkey for Christmas from my Grandsons....I think BEEBER and HOGGIE will be in the 'old toy home' this year.... he seems to like Monkey now... just have to see if he can suck on the new toy like he does with Beeber when he goes to sleep. The first 2 are videos with BEEBER(Click on the pics).... the last 2 are pics with the new MONKEY....

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bless his heart....I love the pics and videos:) I need to take a video of Lulubelle to show you...she does the same thing! He is the only other dog I've ever seen do this:):)
Adorable!
please do... I have also never seen a dog do that... I just stop and watch everytime he gets sleepy... its just so cute!

How cute! I love how he looks on the first video around the 24 second mark :love2:
He has the cutest brown eyes... and that look he gives us at that mark just melts my heart...

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awww that is the cutest thing!!! And Jan, he's looking more slender in the second pics! ;) How's the diet going? He looks great!

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awww that is the cutest thing!!! And Jan, he's looking more slender in the second pics! ;) How's the diet going? He looks great!
THANKS!!!! Chico is doing quite well on RAW.... I think we found our 'home' :hello1: I haven't weighed him lately, I am waiting until he gets all settled on this new food.... but he is doing GREAT.... I am very pleased with the RAW.... I really don't see what I was afraid of for so long, its actually quite easy to feed him....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts