Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is pics Of Chcio and his new biddy Tequila. It's his first time meeting a chi. :cool:
At first he was scared. Because the little one ran to him so fast. lol But than they became fast friends. I have a vid of them playing I will upload it soon.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol Thank you. And yes he is tiny. hehe

I find it so nice that Chico now is beggar than Lilly and Tequila. :D

3,132 Posts
OMG he is soooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! I miss Bailey being that tiny!! Awwww!!!! :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
He's got his arm around him!!! Did I miss a thread? Who owns that gorgeous, precious Tequila? OMG, I think I'm gonna die. That pup is gorgeous!!! How old is he? I'm in cuteness overload today with your pics girl!

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you guys he is so cute you have to see him when he walks his like a horse. lol

He's got his arm around him!!! Did I miss a thread? Who owns that gorgeous, precious Tequila? OMG, I think I'm gonna die. That pup is gorgeous!!! How old is he? I'm in cuteness overload today with your pics girl!
No you didn't miss a post this is my friends Chi. He is about 8 9 weeks old I think.

Hehehe yup he had his arms around him. Apparently thats how Chcio says we are friends now. He did it with Lilly too. But when I took the pic he moved. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh how cute that Chico has a little friend!! That's darling!! Great pics.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heheh Me too. well I love everything about him really. ;) Oww how I miss Chico at that age.

I'm uploading the vid now on our group on facebook. :)

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh my goodness, Tequila is such a cutie and they look so perfect together! I love those two! Fantastic pics.
I think so too. :) Thank you.

Awe! Now Chico has a friend thats his size! So cute!! :D
lol Yup.

Awww So tiny :) I love when Chi's meet other chis and become friends
This is our first experience and it was a successful one. I'm so so happy. :D

awww so cute
Thank you so much. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts