Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-Name: Chico
-Kind: Smooth Coat
-Color Chocolate/Tan with dark blue eyes
-Pictures:

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwww...........Chico is a cutie! He looks like my Bella when she was a puppy.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Hes sweet,Ive just sent Faith an email to tell her to come and have a look, as he looks like her P-nut.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you for all your kind words. :daisy:
I sighed up with dogster. And will have a dairy of him and all his traveling and news. Hope you all can visit chico's page.

I will post the link in my sig. ;)

he's incredibly cute ! did you get him in saudi arabia ? 2 months sounds so young. he's adorable
No I got him from Spine (Malaga) This is the thing I was not planing to buy a dog. It just happened and at the time he was almost 2 month old.

I love dogs and Cats and animal in general so I always go to look at them but when I saw chico that was it. Before I bought him I research about chihuahua and getting him home to saudi. Because at the time I was on holiday. And I didn't want to ship him there. He was to small. When I got him took him to the vet in spine. He was fine the doctor asked me if he has trouble eating or drinking or doing his business. I told him no witch it was the truth.

The only thing I was worried about was the plane if he can handle it. And thank god he did. everyone in the airport and in the plane just loved him and wanted to take pics of him and play with him. LOL My chico was a celebrity. LOL

He didn't throw up ones and did his business in a newspaper when we were on the plane and in the floor when we were in the airport.

I'm so glad tho my boy is ok in traveling because his mommy (Me) Travels alot. And no way I will leave him behind with anyone I will miss him to much.

·
Registered
134 Posts
lol he has such a little cheeky boy face.
I love him xx
and i love his little wobbly tail in the 1st few pictures.
I also had Dolly from 8 weeks old, vet checked then jabbed.
Hes gorgeous hun xxx

1 - 20 of 25 Posts