Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chico's snuggle pocket came yesterday, made by Dazy Mae! WE love it! it is VERY well-made.... I need one for ME! lol This is Chico's first snuggle bed and as you can see by the pics, he was snuggling in it as soon as I set it up with the pillow.. all the attention to the little details on this pillow is Fabulous... Thanks Darlene

Get your own snuggle pocket HERE!!

Such a beautiful well-made Snuggle Pocket!

Hey MOM! me and bunny like this!!

SOOOO WARM!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He looks fabulous! I agree - Darlene is amazing!! :)

Oh, and I can TELL for SURE that Chico is thinner! You probably can't see it because you see him every day, but to me there is significant thinning of his face. He looks awesome!

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, and I can TELL for SURE that Chico is thinner! You probably can't see it because you see him every day, but to me there is significant thinning of his face. He looks awesome!
You think so?? I am so glad you said this... it makes me feel like I am helping him ... and you probably are right, I really can't see much in his weightloss but probably cause I look him everyday....

BTW, I love Brody's Snuggle pocket too!!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Wow I love the one you have posted a pic of, what is the description detail so I can order a couple

Whats the price inc P&P to UK, do you know

Deme x

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow I love the one you have posted a pic of, what is the description detail so I can order a couple

Whats the price inc P&P to UK, do you know

Deme x
Fabric choice #10... maybe Darlene (Dazy Mae) will post the other info for you... the snuggle pocket is very well made... well worth the money...

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Ok have sent a message, just waiting to see what shipping would be..

What size would I need for Jake and Red? and did you order the fleece?

Jake is 11" from Neck to tail.. and weighs 8lb

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok have sent a message, just waiting to see what shipping would be..What size would I need for Jake and Red? and did you order the fleece? Jake is 11" from Neck to tail.. and weighs 8lb

I ordered the small one for Chico.... and he weighs closer to 9-10lb range... depending on the kind of pillow you get the small will be fine, IMHO... I didn't order the blue fleece, I assume it just comes with the plaid... you might ask her first though....Darlene probably will be able to provide better guidance, I think...

good luck!! you won't be disappointed on the quality...

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
You think so?? I am so glad you said this... it makes me feel like I am helping him ... and you probably are right, I really can't see much in his weightloss but probably cause I look him everyday....

BTW, I love Brody's Snuggle pocket too!!
Yes! I can definitely tell that Chico has lost weight. It's really obvious to me in his face. :)

OMG, Brody would NOT get out of his snuggle pocket this morning. He was in there all cozy and I practically had to drag him out. He was so warm and snug there was no way he was coming out. :p I let him out to potty and he came back in and made a beeline for his new bed. ha!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
So cute! He looks snug as a bug :) Going to pester Rob to see if he'll let me get one for Zoey, she'd LOVE that.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh Jan, that is sooooo cute! I love it, he looks so cozy! I love the color and fabric! And he definitely is thinner! I noticed immediately. Woohoo!!! :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I love the SS! Darlene does such an awesome job on them! They look so well made, and comfy! Beautiful too! I think I might have to get one. Chico is SO cute!!! He does look thinner, Jan! Really! He looks like he's doing wonderful!! :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts