Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Since we are getting Laramy in october...I would like to know, how your chis get along?
Do they fight alot?
Do you let them handle their business by their selfes?
Do they fight over you?

xx,

Nadine.
(Bentley is doing so great since TWO days. We are very strict with him. Now he even goes and snuggles up with my husband&kids. Yesterday my hubby kissed and hughed Bentley while he was sleeping - NO PROBLEM. Girls I pray it will all work out good! Tomorrow I am talking to a very popular german dogtherapiest. Wish us luck)

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
normally when you have and adult dog and a puppy dog ...the adult will teach the puppy how far to go .
if you have two puppy's ( or three like me :roll:) you have to teach them when enough is enough yourself :wink:
if you see mine fighting sometimes , you would think they are killing eachother :shock:
i put them apart in seperate rooms for a minute and it's over :wave:

kisses nat

·
Registered
825 Posts
Im glad that things are getting better with Bentley. Good luck with seeing the therapist...im sure things will be fine! :D

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Thank you Nat! I was just commenting on your picture thread how beautiful you are at bedtime. :shock: :D

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
My chihuahuas play-fight quite often. I usually just let them get it out of their system but sometimes I break it up if I worry one is getting beat up more than the other. Sometimes it looks quite vicious but they are always wagging their tails. Here is a picture of Lola looking very ferocious!!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
WELL, Butterfly is still a little baby but she is already beginning to get attitude with Britney. She bites Britney's ears,legs,boobies,neck, and looooves her tail! :shock:

Britney lets her get away with it...until of course it begins to hurt a bit than Britney snaps back at her.

But then there's the sweet side....Butterfly LOVES hanging out with Britney and likes following her and Loves sleeping next to her! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts