Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, so I wasn't too sure if I should put this post in the newbie corner or pictures.
I joined this website at the end of 2008 (or might of been 2009) and found everyone ever so lovely however for various reason I deleted my profile a while back and just re-joined today.
So for everyone who remembers me HELLO AGAIN!! & for everyone who doesn't HELLO, LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR BEAUTIFUL CHIHUAHUAS.

I thought I'd share with you some bows I purchased online... now I was a bit concerned with putting bows onto the dogs at first as I didn't want them to pull on the hair or irritate them, however surprisingly they were fine. They didn't even notice them.

Has anybody else experienced bows on there dogs?

EMILY

TINY

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Aww, your dog is adorable! Both my dogs are shorthair so I've never put bows on them. There is a shop where I go to and they sell the bows with the little alligator type clips. They put them on collars for the shorthair dogs and it's pretty cute. I think you could also clip them onto most harnesses.

I have a friend who has a chihuahua and she puts a little "bindi" on her dogs forehead. She uses a little tiny jewel that is designed for scrapbooking or to put on your fingernails. It stays for a few days and then falls harmlessly off. It's very cute.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Oh how cute are those bows!!!
Btw, your chis have the most gorgeous head shape. Ever since I've learned about chi head shapes it's the first thing i notice now lol :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
looks beautiful! ive made bows and the things theyre made out of will not irritate their hairs :) usually its a barette clip or the hair ties which are perfectly fine for them :) i tried putting them on dexter but he just wouldnt have it LOL

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you everyone for your kind comments :)

♥ Marabou ♥;882533 said:
Oh how cute are those bows!!!
Btw, your chis have the most gorgeous head shape. Ever since I've learned about chi head shapes it's the first thing i notice now lol :D

Thank you, although Emily & Tinys fathers have such lovely heads they both have the same mother... she has such a beautiful domed head :).
Emily & Tiny are half brother & sister.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts