Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very bubbly old people can no longer look after him!
He is black and tan and a smooth coat.. 5months old
great with other cats/dogs
they are in hastings (st leonards) on the south coast
they are asking ********£300******
07876 158920 anytime

star x

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Its because hes so young i would think thats why older couple cant look after him anymore, too lively, a shame.............Amazing Stef they are like bus'es, none come along then two come at once :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
abit of a worry though that a five month old chi is too much to cope with ;) I suppose he is driving them crazy, chewing all the furniture and eating through walls and stuff :D :D

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
sullysmum said:
Its because hes so young i would think thats why older couple cant look after him anymore, too lively, a shame.............Amazing Stef they are like bus'es, none come along then two come at once :D
I know.... Ive seen quite a few black and tan adverts latley! But I already am getting my baby and am extremly happy with him! :D

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Friday evening lol I'll have them
Im going to see him again on Friday (Just called the breeder up)
Do you know who ms_chihuahua1 is on preloved lol? She mentioned me... and I just cant figure who it is? I usually recognise people by their dogs but I have no idea..
stef

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
No i asked her and told her about 'here', she said she joined once (but it was too muddling or similar if i understood rightly) and she left so i said about coming back she said she might,other than that i dont know her?Looking forward to seeing new pictures.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What a day ive had!!!!

well after thinking and thinking about this chihuahua i just had to go and see!

OMG what can i say :shock:
the people are not that old in there 40s!!!THEY NEED TO SELL HIM TO PAY THEIR RENT! THEY DONT WORK...
6 dogs
5 cats that they breed and god knows how many kittens where running around..they have the most tiny yorkie i mean tiny tiny tiny..
they are getting another yorkie so they can breed!
rabbits the lot all in a tiny tiny 1bed garden flat :shock:
dog wee up the walls :shock:

and as for the chihuahua..im not sure if he is..ok in some ways he looks like a chihuahua but im not sure..??????
i think he was about 5pounds at 5mouths???lovely colour a red and black (not black and tan)
anyway i loved him! he was very playfull soo happy lovely silkey coat and the whitest teeth ever!
and he wee wee on my bag..lol

here are the pixs..chihuahua ???????????cross????????

i really do hope they find him a good home..they want to get rid off him asap..and the sad thing is they didnt even seem to care that they are selling him...:( they call him muffin

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
yes hes defenatly not black and tan.. I'd say hes sable with black markings...
por thing.. they didnt evan care.. pee on the walls :evil:
fair enough having a one bedroom falt... but pee pee walls!!!!! :evil:
ow i hope he goes for to a good home soon...
stef

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
He's so cute! :( I think he looks like a purebred chihuahua. I hope he finds a great home but the way they are wanting to get rid of him, they probably don't care if he goes to a good home. :cry:

What is behind him in the second picture on the wall? :?

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
That is so sad, i had imagined a couple in their 80s or so, poor dog.He is quite beautiful but does remind me of a Corgi a bit?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
definately not black and tan, and im pretty much sure he's not 5 months i would say about years. poor guy. why have they so many animals in such a small compact place and now having to sell them with not a care in the world. i hope someone gets him who is loving and caring! poor lil guy!

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
see, now that makes me sad...it's not the poor little guys fault he has dumb owners...

if I lived over your way he would be mine...something about his face reminds me of Gizzie...he's similar in coloring too...

So sad....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts