Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
4,779 Posts
Ory&C said:
I always write so fast :roll: ....what I wanted to say was: I WISH you all the best!
You can go back into any of your previous posts and correct mistakes by clicking on "Edit." I do it all the time because I am an anal retentive, perfectionist whacko. :lol:

· Banned
60 Posts
Thanks

thats cool...I was just wondering.

I don't know if I want to post mine yet...I'm still building my kennel and perfecting the dogs we're breeding.
I started out with CKC/NKC dogs quite a few yrs ago but we've most almost entirely into AKC and we're now showing.

· Registered
1,360 Posts
Hello pixiedustpups! let me make a suggestion since you're asking. ;) I think the one thing you could change is the way you present your dogs. Nice photos, but the ones you have, you could put in a separate photo album, while on your male/female presentation page you could put some pics that present your dogs in the best way possible..... like such:

Or this one:

Unerneath each dog's photo you could also mention dog's details such as pedigree and all the health testing you had done....... I think that information specially is very important for all the new owners! :) Hope that helps!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.