Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ory&C said:
Hi, I checked out your site and it's lovely :) . And oh my god I love your Sissy!!! :lol: They're all lovely dogs so I will you all the best with breeding!!

Christina

Thank you so very much! :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi there!

I just visited your website and I gotta say..You have LOVELY doggys!
I love them!
Good luck & keep the pretty babys coming :wink:

xx,

Nadine.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
hmm your link wouldn't work on my computer.. i tried yesterday as well.. :cry: i really wanted to see your website too... oh well...

good luck .

·
Banned
87 Posts
Thanks

thats cool...I was just wondering.

I don't know if I want to post mine yet...I'm still building my kennel and perfecting the dogs we're breeding.
I started out with CKC/NKC dogs quite a few yrs ago but we've most almost entirely into AKC and we're now showing.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hello pixiedustpups! let me make a suggestion since you're asking. ;) I think the one thing you could change is the way you present your dogs. Nice photos, but the ones you have, you could put in a separate photo album, while on your male/female presentation page you could put some pics that present your dogs in the best way possible..... like such:

Or this one:

Unerneath each dog's photo you could also mention dog's details such as pedigree and all the health testing you had done....... I think that information specially is very important for all the new owners! :) Hope that helps!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts