Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
chihuahuanico said:
:( i tried to look at your website, but nothings shows up, only a pop up for poker :(

From heidi in denmark
not sure which link you tried but this thread is kind of old so some links might not work anymore :wink:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
well here is my website. i have posted it before but now that this has been made a sticky i thought i would post it again. bare with me though. i am perfecting things and along with my breeders. they are all my pets first and foremost. and please if you dont have polite comments do not make them. i have no time for rudeness. thanks and enjoy

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
thanks keefer. she is looking to be a beauty. and such a personality to boot. she thinks she weighs 100 lbs. lol. but she is an absolute doll.
tiny pups thanks. they are all so rotten and very loved. im sorry you dont live closer too.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
kj? she doesn't come here any more so i don't think the site works ,last is heard she was out of breeding

i could be wrong

·
Registered
6 Posts
Link not working

Hi I tried your link but it says it is not there no such addy. But I did want to tell you how cute that little Chihuahua is

Nancy

·
Registered
84 Posts
Chi breeder in CA

Although not in LA this breeder breeds amazing chis in CA. Pricey but quality.

deleted....

Here is the actual site of the breeder.

These dogs are amazing.
deleted....

Please do not post sites to breeder's site's that are not your own and also please do not post site's that are advertising breeder's. Thanks;-)

·
Registered
6 Posts
They do have some cuties... I also have some beautiful kids, and I keep my prices affordable for all to own one of my little guys. I breed for Quality , color & Coats. NO TEA CUPS. I'm no where near Cali though , in SC

deleted.... Please see the rules. You must have 100 posts or more before you can advertise your own Chi's for sale or any other services or business you provide.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can anyone recommend a reputable breeder for getting a chihuahua near my area?
I'm near Illinois, 60031 and most of those that I found at at least 4 hours drive away :(

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Can anyone recommend a reputable breeder for getting a chihuahua near my area?
I'm near Illinois, 60031 and most of those that I found at at least 4 hours drive away :(
Hi, I live in Northwest Indiana and I brought home two chis from Southern Indiana, I can only say great things about her and we still talk almost every day. There is also Sungold chihuahuas who is an amazing breeder too, she's been breeding and showing for over 20 years.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I live in Northwest Indiana and I brought home two chis from Kelley's Chihuahuas of Southern Indiana, I can only say great things about her and we still talk almost every day. There is also Sungold chihuahuas who is an amazing breeder too, she's been breeding and showing for over 20 years.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
There is Jem's chihuahuas in Joliet Il. I know her only from going to the National specialty in Chgo.
Thank you susan davis :)

And zorana, i saw chihuahua online too and they are really cute but kinda too far for me, they're like over 4hrs away haha, thanks though :)

21 - 40 of 46 Posts