Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roxy's Mom, Soo2beChiowner, Luvmypuppet, and Stefania, is was great chatting with you guys tonight. We had a great idea that we should set up a nightly or weekly "chichat" time where we can all get on the chat and talk to each other live.

10pm Central Time ok with everybody? (9 Pacific, 11 East Coast)

If we're on, we're on, if we're not, try again the next day! =) It would be nice to use the function since Mia was so great to set it up.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
that sounds like a good idea. i like that time for a week night cause it's a school night and the little one is asleep by then...... how about saturdays we set a different time? what time to you suggest rachael?

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Now that I am fully awake and have had my coffee, I realize that 9 pm PCT would be 11 pm eastern time - a little late for old folks like me!! :lol: You are right, Rachael. Guess I just wasn't awake enough earlier this a.m. :lol:
Maybe a litle earlier? If not earlier on a week night, how about earlier on a Sat. night?

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
luvmypuppet said:
that sounds like a good idea. i like that time for a week night cause it's a school night and the little one is asleep by then...... how about saturdays we set a different time? what time to you suggest rachael?
You guys go ahead and set a time for Saturdays and I should be able to be there. I can be flexible on the weekends, just not so much on week nights. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts