doggy waist coats £3 each these are brill free p+p

doggy basketball top size tiny! £6 free p+P

doggy denim jeans with trim £3 free p+P

and gucci pet carrier £35 free p+p

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah its all in great condition as well like new i just am trying to get together the last bit of cash for ruby and her stuff so thought id sell of bits i dont need

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got it ages ago from a lady i knew off the net who used to make them but she dont any more i have the dolce and gabbana one in blue iv also just had a look and iv got a black dior one and a black louis vuitton one in the same sizes which i no longer need for the same price i have a authentic buberry tracksuit which i brought for jacob it is 8 inch and is stunning im going to be selling that but that will be £25

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I am so sad that I didnt get in there first about the pink Louis Vuitton top....I am a louis vuitton lover have some real stuff from my bf...anyhow the black isnt really what I had in mnd fo my girls....but the gucci carrier now if thts still for sale....????

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JAYNE said:
I really like the blue d & g one for tyson do u think it would fit him now or is he a bit too small ? if not would i be interested in the basketball top , that looks small enough ?

:wave:
hiya sorry have been a bit ill so havent been on the d+g top is quite small and the basketball top is even smaller they are both stil availble so if you are stil interested give me a pm

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Iamafairy said:
I am so sad that I didnt get in there first about the pink Louis Vuitton top....I am a louis vuitton lover have some real stuff from my bf...anyhow the black isnt really what I had in mnd fo my girls....but the gucci carrier now if thts still for sale....????
hiya yes the gucci carrier is stil for sale if interested pm me

1 - 19 of 19 Posts