Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a few here that collect Chihuahua 'things' ... I want to get one for my SS and my groomer for Christmas but there are SO many.... I can't decide... are there special ones that you like more than others??? I thought about the 'Aye Chihuahua Cookie Jar' but just can't decide....

which Chihuahua theme collection/knick knack do you like best....would you post pics?? or URLs??

·
Registered
93 Posts
I try to collect as many "cute" Chihuahua items as possible, haha. I'm not a really big fan of those figurines you see at markets, etc... b-but some are pretty nice! It depends?

a pirate pooch for me! - Whaa Whaa Mini-Bankers~!

My favourite thing to collect at the Whaa Whaa mini-bankers! I posted about them on my blog... (LINK ABOVE!)

I find them really amusing... and they make unique decoration pieces for the living room! :)

I also have some random stuff, like a chihuahua-shaped bobblehead toy and some plushies. Another thing that's fun to collect at the Littlest Pet Shop chihuahuas. Or cute things from etsy.com... the possibilities are ENDLESS.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I collect chihuahua ornaments and figurines. :)
I think the Danbury Mint ornaments make nice gifts. They come out with a new one every year. If your interested go to Danbury Mint Fine Jewelry And Collectibles and type in chihuahua. They have really cute chihuahua items!!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOW... lots to look over this weekend :) my SS buddie hasn't entered her wishlist yet so I hope she likes stuff like this.....lol.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts