Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

well as you know I am getting my forth chi on sunday yipeeeeeee!!

Also there "room" is coming on, I don't think I have told may of you. A few months ago we started a conversion on are garage to become the chi room!!!

It almost completed just needs the finishing touches!!!

This is where I need you help!!

1. Paint colour for the walls:
2. Type of flooring: vinyl or laminate :
3. Window coverings:

I am so excited!! I have just had these made by a local carenter, We have little raised feeding areas, four bed boxes. a little pee pee area!!!! a low box to put in a puppy pad.

I am so excited!! I really want 2 thank y mum as she has spent out thousands of pounds to convert the garage and still wants to rebuild the garage on the other side!

Please help with finishing touches!!!!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hey

That is sooper. I wish I could have more chi's and there own room. Who knows tho huh, many one day

As for painting you could maybe have a different colour on each wall or I think would be great to make chi shapes then stensil them on the wall. You could actualy get someone to paint chi's or just have a mixture of outlines. Or you could get photo collections and put them up on the walls?

As for the floor I think Id go for laminate, just cuz thats what I have and it works great

As for the windows, blinds are always good. That way you could open them fully or only half way whenever you want

*vicky*

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Awww that is great I wish i could have a room for my dogs - god Id have a load if they had their own room lol :lol:

Pick a nice calming colour like a pale sagey green or a pale yellow.

floor id say vinyl as its cheaper if they mess it up and its also probably less slippy and a bit warmer in winter.

Windows id go for blinds as in the summer they can help keep the room cooler

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok will do!!! think i will have to buy a new camera as all the pics on my one at the sec are too big!!!!

I think I am goin to have lilac or green and on one wall have paintings of each of them either in silhouette or colour! Can't decided as for flooring i am having laminate in the "messy areas" and laminate at the front. It all sounds a bit confusing i know but it is hard to explain!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts