Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are some photos of our most recent chi meet up that Tara (Taradise) and I attended. These pups are all so friendly and sweet, you can tell Cuervo and Miya had a blast!

This is Oliver. I wanted (still want) to take him home!

Cuervo!

The guys house we were at purchased a water mister..It was AWESOME for keeping the dogs cool on such a hot day. Here's a pic of it.

More Pics Below :dance:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow, what a fun time! I would love to go to a meet up like that with Brody! He would have so much fun.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They really are wonderful. I love watching Miya run her little butt off. She has such a nice time and I enjoy watching all the dogs play. I'm so sad that this was our last meet up since we are moving. It would be so cool, but close to impossible, to have a chihuahua-people meetup!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I live in rural central Florida. There are barely any people out here let alone Chis :( I wish I could do something like that here, it looks like so much fun!!!!

All of the doggies are adorable, of course.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ashely, Miya and I will be visiting fam in Orlando in July. We should get the pups together.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh I wish I was there with you guys! Looks like fun. :)

Maybe you come down to Montreal for your next meetup, yeah? :toothy8: haha

ps: love your siggy, the picture you chose is adorable! Your guys look like good friends, it's sweet.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh I wish I was there with you guys! Looks like fun. :)

Maybe you come down to Montreal for your next meetup, yeah? :toothy8: haha

ps: love your siggy, the picture you chose is adorable! Your guys look like good friends, it's sweet.
I would looooooove to come to Canada. My bank account-not so much haha. I took this pic today :) Taji is not a cuddler. He doesn't cuddle with ANYONE. He doesn't like to be held, etc etc. He's very independent. Brandon and I had always talked about how cool it'd be if they snuggled..well...TA DA! Probably will never happen again tho :(

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
That was just the cutest thing I think I've ever seen. A bunch a little chi friends playing their little hearts out! I wish Lulu would want to do something like that--she is sooooo anti-social. I was gonna take her to Petsmart the other day to weigh her--BAD IDEA! Just driving through the parking lot sent her into barking fits at all the people we passed. I thought when I got her out of the car she would stop--I was wrong! She cut up so bad the minute I stood up by my car door the people on the sidewalk stared and embarrassed me, and I got right back in the car with my little bad girl and left. Still don't know what she weighs.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts