Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might sound really dumb... but i was just talking to my neighbor and she was telling me how her good friend used to buy her chihuahua clothes from build-a-bear.... I don't suppose anyone has heard of this or knows if they would actually fit right..? She told me and now I'm a bit curious... :toothy7:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
I know, I know! :wave:

I have one sweater form Build a Bear and one from the Bear Department (or whatever they call it) at Michael's. They sorta don't fit that well because bears' arms go straight out and Lily's arms go down. I mean, her legs. :lol: But they have some really cute stuff so it's very tempting. I think someone said the bear stuff fits better if your chi is still a puppy or very, very tiny. Lily's just about 4 pounds so she's not exactly a monster but maybe one of the 3 pounders or less. :lol:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
chimom said:
Rachael Polachek said:
Tomorrow I'll put one of the bear sweaters on Lily, take a pic and post it. But I can't do it right now for the following reasons:

1. Lily is sleeping
2. It's late
3. I'm lazy

:D
All perfectly good and valid reasons, especially the third one.... :lol: :lol:

I agree! LOL! :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
And here she is in a teddy bear sweater, as promised. The sleeves are too long so I rolled them up but the body is pretty short for a sweater. And because it's made for an inanimate object the seams are flimsy and needed to be reinforced. Still, I think it's a really cute sweater. :wave:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: I think sometimes it depends on how the clothes are made but I agree, mostly, the bear clothes are not the best for a chi... :D can't complain much tho..I found two of my favorite pieces at the make your bear store...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.