Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might sound really dumb... but i was just talking to my neighbor and she was telling me how her good friend used to buy her chihuahua clothes from build-a-bear.... I don't suppose anyone has heard of this or knows if they would actually fit right..? She told me and now I'm a bit curious... :toothy7:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
I know, I know! :wave:

I have one sweater form Build a Bear and one from the Bear Department (or whatever they call it) at Michael's. They sorta don't fit that well because bears' arms go straight out and Lily's arms go down. I mean, her legs. :lol: But they have some really cute stuff so it's very tempting. I think someone said the bear stuff fits better if your chi is still a puppy or very, very tiny. Lily's just about 4 pounds so she's not exactly a monster but maybe one of the 3 pounders or less. :lol:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
chimom said:
Rachael Polachek said:
Tomorrow I'll put one of the bear sweaters on Lily, take a pic and post it. But I can't do it right now for the following reasons:

1. Lily is sleeping
2. It's late
3. I'm lazy

:D
All perfectly good and valid reasons, especially the third one.... :lol: :lol:

I agree! LOL! :lol:

·
Registered
69 Posts
They do tend to fit smaller dogs better. I don't have any, but my breeder does and she has a tiny little 2 1/2lb chi who they seem to fit perfectly.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Hey Rachael...Seiah has the exact same one. I have to roll the sleeves up too. Seiah rarely wears them though because he bites on it and Ash's mom is constantly having to fix it.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: I think sometimes it depends on how the clothes are made but I agree, mostly, the bear clothes are not the best for a chi... :D can't complain much tho..I found two of my favorite pieces at the make your bear store...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
aww they are so adorable! I think maybe I'll go see what they have then decide if they look right or not. thank you guys for the advice! :wave:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
OMG!! I get all Linas clothes from Build a Bear now! They're sooo much cheaper than buying them on the net and the sweaters fit her really well! The people in the store let me take her in there so that I can try them on her and everything.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts